By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [E3 2013] Wii U lack third party titles.

Roma said:
BloodyRain said:
hmm, ya the lack of wii u from both ea(which aren't really supporting anyways), but ubisoft had like one. That was the bunny tv show thing. All the next gen games shown are for ps4 and xbox one only.

erm what? the bunny game was for Xbone!

Ass, Watch dog and splinter cell as well as Rayman legends are all coming to WiiU

hmm, I thought bunny game was for all platforms?

Ahh, I meant newly announced, lol should have clarify.

Around the Network

Yes, stop the presses!

.....but seriously, did we really think it'd be any different? I was expecting JD5 (2014, whatever), but really not much else. I'm still up in the air as to why the third parties are shunning the Wii U. Is the power (or perceived lack thereof?) Is it how poorly it's currently selling? (Which I don't personally buy into - right now Wii U has 3 million owners while the XbOne & PS4 have exactly zero). Is it because of the DRM issue? Is it because Nintendo dominates its consoles with its own software? I'd personally love to hear someday the story of what happened between Nintendo & EA.

Bah!

Barozi said:
BloodyRain said:
hmm, ya the lack of wii u from both ea(which aren't really supporting anyways), but ubisoft had like one. That was the bunny tv show thing. All the next gen games shown are for ps4 and xbox one only.

Not explicitly mentioned, but Just Dance 2014 (Wii U pad was in the trailer), Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell, ACIV and Watch Dogs were shown. Though TBH only one of them was new.

I'm not sure about The Crew.

Tom Clancy's The Division and Trials were really not coming to WiiU though.

Anything else I missed ?

I meant newly announced like the crew and division. We knew the others were coming already. haha forgot about just dance.

ot:Is it me or is everyone appearing offline?

BloodyRain said:
Barozi said:
BloodyRain said:

Not explicitly mentioned, but Just Dance 2014 (Wii U pad was in the trailer), Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell, ACIV and Watch Dogs were shown. Though TBH only one of them was new.

I'm not sure about The Crew.

Tom Clancy's The Division and Trials were really not coming to WiiU though.

Anything else I missed ?

I meant newly announced like the crew and division. We knew the others were coming already. haha forgot about just dance.

ot:Is it me or is everyone appearing offline?

Looks like it.
The site background is also completely white, so we should be glad that VGC is still working. NeoGAF is pretty much perma down.

BloodyRain said:
Roma said:
BloodyRain said:

erm what? the bunny game was for Xbone!

Ass, Watch dog and splinter cell as well as Rayman legends are all coming to WiiU

hmm, I thought bunny game was for all platforms?

Ahh, I meant newly announced, lol should have clarify.

well they did mention the Tv show thing MS is doing and the only platform that was mentioned was the Xbone

it's funny since the franchise started on Wii but honestly it isn't something I want anyway lol

aha I should have understood that, that was what you meant

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

You design and launch a console lacking any appeal for casuals and core customers and with zero precision aim, you got yourself a big problem, low sales and poor 3rd party support.
The Wii U was a mistake as a concept in my opinion.

WiiU is finished im afraid which is a shame i quite like mine, i guess it will settle down as a fan based console with all the fave nintendo games on it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

No expectations here. Waiting on Nintendo to show games and release dates. Fixed release dates.

guys don't forget about the Xbone being doomed ok...

It's not time to doom WiiU just yet

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
guys don't forget about the Xbone being doomed ok...

It's not time to doom WiiU just yet

idk. Microsoft really bought their A game today. Thier exclusives look really good, like titan fall and forza.