By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Activision PR Doesn’t List Call Of Duty: Ghosts On Wii U

amp316 said:
It must be because of the low 007 Legends sales.

i love that game, despite it's hate

more people should have tried it out

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
amp316 said:

I think that my biggest problem with that game was that there wasn't an option for the Wii Remote and no matter how much I tired to customize the dual analogue controls, that I couldn't find the sweet spot.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Remember this ?
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156299

Might've been true.

Barozi said:
Remember this ?
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156299

Might've been true.

i think i posted in that thread saying it is their damn own fault for not making MW on Wii when it first come out because IW had ego issues.

That effectively moved anyone who wanted to play COD to the HD twins. Before MW, COD was selling comparible numbers.

amp316 said:
007BondAgent said:
amp316 said:

I think that my biggest problem with that game was that there wasn't an option for the Wii Remote and no matter how much I tired to customize the dual analogue controls, that I couldn't find the sweet spot.

The game was obviously rushed, doubt anyone would have raised that issue up, licenced games suck for the lack of developement time they are given :(

Around the Network

How many copies did the last one sell on the Wii U?

I'd be surprised and very disappointed too. I really enjoyed Blops2 and I don't want to pay for Live for matchmaking. I'm hoping for an e3 announcement. Blops2 didn't sell huge numbers on Wii U, but the attach rate was actually OK, between 5-10% when last I checked. Pretty good numbers, but Activision is used to COD being a clear number 1.

Not too shocking. But then again we heard nothing for ages before as well. Could this be the same?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I don't think the same will happen as for Blops II, since now the system is know, has already one entry and should be treated same as PS360 or as next-gen consoles.

chapset said:
At least they'll get fifa and madden right

Actually Wii U isn't getting those game. Those are EA games btw.

OT: I guess this confirms it? Infinity Ward is notorious for leaving the Wii out though. MW3 was ported by Treyarch.