By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Ghosts U - Do you want?

Tagged games:

CoD: Ghost U

hell yeah! 81 47.65%

No, I will pass 54 31.76%

Nobody buy a 3rd party ga... 34 20.00%

Total:169

Probably not as there are many other games coming. I have blops2 and is great on wiiu already. Probably good enough for another year.

Around the Network

i don't buy shooters on consoles, the controls are just so bad that it makes it unplayable for me.

If i buy it it will be for PC

Some people will want it but i'm done with Call of Duty, it's been almost the same game since 2007 just with extra games modes here and there

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I'll probably skip it unless it's bought for me as a present like Blops 2 was.

I had to pretend I wanted it when my brother bought it for me! Lol.

Not getting COD on WiiU is a huge blow to the system.

Around the Network

i dont like their modern campaigns, and CoD mp is laughable, but i might bite if its released at reduced price only because of Wiimote aiming

The world needs all the Wiimote controlled FPS it can get, so yes.

I LOVE ICELAND!

MTZehvor said:

For what it's worth, I thought the original MW had a decent plotline, but whatever. Considering that the majority of the time discussing the game was spent on how realistic they can make a dog, arm hair, and fish look, I can't say I have incredibly high hopes.

Perhaps I'll be wrong, but I've lost all faith in the big name reviewers, so I won't know until several months aftewards most likely (whenever one of my friends inevitably gets it).

It pains me a lot, though, to watch series like Fire Emblem and Okami (both of which were brought up earlier in this thread) either be most likely done for due to lack of sales or in the position where they have to reach a sales limit in order to have a chance at a sequel, while copy/pastad and uninnovative series like CoD sell in the dozens of millions each year...but life's never fair, I suppose.

HERE HERE! couldn't agree more.  Best we get is probably more elder scrolls and zelda. 

Yes, I def. want.

ironmanDX said:
I'll probably skip it unless it's bought for me as a present like Blops 2 was.

I had to pretend I wanted it when my brother bought it for me! Lol.

Do you even own a Wii U?

Well i like my FPS so I would pickup the game so I can use my Wii Mote and Gamepad when in bed. a win win situation.

Shame there is no exclusive Nintendo FPS franchise. Perfect Dark could have evolved well on Nintendo if they kept Rare even if it was for their franchises alone.