By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Ghosts U - Do you want?

Tagged games:

CoD: Ghost U

hell yeah! 81 47.65%

No, I will pass 54 31.76%

Nobody buy a 3rd party ga... 34 20.00%

Total:169
se7en7thre3 said:

Yes, I def. want.

ironmanDX said:
I'll probably skip it unless it's bought for me as a present like Blops 2 was.

I had to pretend I wanted it when my brother bought it for me! Lol.

Do you even own a Wii U?

Not yet I don't.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

MTZehvor said:

Already debunked argument has been already debunked.

No it is not. Are you saying that a console don't need games to sell?

I already posted this, but perhaps you didn't notice it the first time though.

"Consoles do need games...a lot of games...that are exclusive to that platform. No one is going to buy a Wii U because it plays a game that a console they can get for $100 at Gamestop can play as well. People will start buying a Wii U when there are enough high quality games on it that people can't get elsewhere.

It's the exact same reason the 3DS went from failing to incredibly successful in the span of less than a year. The 3DS had a ton of high quality, exclusive games that people couldn't get elsewhere, like FE: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, RE: Revelations, NSMB2, PM: Sticker Star, KH: Drop Distance, KI: Uprising, and most recently, the new Animal Crossing. All of these are games that you can't get anywhere else (with the exception of RE: Revelations, which was exclusive until just recently). People will buy Wii Us when they can play games on it that they can't play elsewhere (or, at least, when the Wii U is the cheapest option avaliable to play the games they want, which won't be the case until the 360/PS3 stop having games being developed for them).

Once enough people have bought the system, then third party games that are avaliable on all plats can sell well."

MTZehvor said:

"Consoles do need games...a lot of games...that are exclusive to that platform. No one is going to buy a Wii U because it plays a game that a console they can get for $100 at Gamestop can play as well. People will start buying a Wii U when there are enough high quality games on it that people can't get elsewhere.

It's the exact same reason the 3DS went from failing to incredibly successful in the span of less than a year. The 3DS had a ton of high quality, exclusive games that people couldn't get elsewhere, like FE: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, RE: Revelations, NSMB2, PM: Sticker Star, KH: Drop Distance, KI: Uprising, and most recently, the new Animal Crossing. All of these are games that you can't get anywhere else (with the exception of RE: Revelations, which was exclusive until just recently). People will buy Wii Us when they can play games on it that they can't play elsewhere (or, at least, when the Wii U is the cheapest option avaliable to play the games they want, which won't be the case until the 360/PS3 stop having games being developed for them).

Once enough people have bought the system, then third party games that are avaliable on all plats can sell well."

hum. Ok. I'll keep my opinion :)

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
MTZehvor said:

hum. Ok. I'll keep my opinion :)

Fair enough, although to be honest, I would like to hear the reasoning behind your belief that Ghosts will help the console sell well. Not to start an argument or anything (although a friendly debate here and there is always nice).

I doubt i'd be getting COD for the WiiU, mainly because I don't own a WiiU yet! But will probably get one by the end of the year. COD just isn't fresh enough to get me to come back to it at the moment, the COD games are still great games despite the criticism they get though.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
Fair enough, although to be honest, I would like to hear the reasoning behind your belief that Ghosts will help the console sell well. Not to start an argument or anything (although a friendly debate here and there is always nice).

I know that CoD: Ghost U NEVER will sell more than 500k, but my point is: even if the games are on others consoles, I can fill my greed for games on Wii U if it has options. I can play all the exclusives, but hey I have the option to buy multiplats. And Wii U has the advantage here. It's on market almost 1 year and could offer a great varity of games. I think was the same with 360. One year before PS3 and we can see that almost all multips sell better on it.

Click HERE and be happy 

Only if it's like Nintendogs, but instead of Frisbee or Lure competitions, you send them out to battle.