By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Ghosts U - Do you want?

Tagged games:

CoD: Ghost U

hell yeah! 81 47.65%

No, I will pass 54 31.76%

Nobody buy a 3rd party ga... 34 20.00%

Total:169

I'm generally not a COD every year kinda guy and frankly I was underwhelmed last year. If it's great I'll get it but it needs to be great.

Around the Network

It can only be a good thing to get Ghosts for the Wii U. As long as it's a full version and not a crappy port with half assed features. Who knows if it gets announced I may get Blops2 for m Wii U

EricFabian said:
MTZehvor said:

Note the first sentence of the post where the "so many better games" part is mentioned. :p

I don't particularly care either way. I certainly won't buy it if it is; CoD games have been a pile of mediocrity at best since the original MW, and the fact that this is yet another "year after" release is giving me no reason to believe that this will be any different. 

Personally, I would love another Okami as well, but whether CoD gets a Wii U release or not has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not a new Okami gets released, so meh. 

I don't really have any objections to it, so if Activision wants to bring another one to the Wii U even after its employees complained about how poorly it sold, then go for it, I guess. I certainly won't shed any tears if it doesn't come, though, and I doubt the system will be any worse off for it either.

But it can help sales, I think....

Call of Duty: Black Ops II 

Global Total as of 25th May 2013 (units): 0.18m

It's safe to say that a Call of Duty game won't help Wii U sales. AT ALL.

VGKing said:

I'm not saying that CoD alone will send Wii U to the skies, just said the if a console has (more) games, it will sell.

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
VGKing said:

I'm not saying that CoD alone will send Wii U to the skies, just said the if a console has (more) games, it will sell.

Already debunked argument has been already debunked.

Around the Network

Yes i do want it, and yes it will be on Wii U. I dont really care for COD myself, take it or leave it. But it is an important franchise to have on your system due to its brand and popularity.

MTZehvor said:

Already debunked argument has been already debunked.

No it is not. Are you saying that a console don't need games to sell?

Click HERE and be happy 

As sad as it is but they need something as big as cod. Better have it then not have it. We wouldn't have a Multiplayer FPS then this year.

VGKing said:

Yes it will help sales, but not in a direct way, instead of selling more consoles because people want to play this game, it gives people a reason to consider it and complement its purchase. People may want a Wii U for Mario, but will not buy it because they can't play CoD on it, if the game is available is a reason for having the console, even if not the main one.

Ig you go back and look at sales last gen, a good portion of mainstram 3rd party games were actually selling better on Wii than the other 2 until MW skipped the Wii and EA went full casual with everything from NFS to Tigerwoods