By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - leaving MS consoles after ten+ years

pokoko said:
There is some bad stuff on that list but also some good stuff, then a lot of stuff that needs more details. I'm not going to make up my mind about the XO until I know everything there is to know--and I've seen the new games.

I keep hoping that there wll be some sort of oh by the way all that other stuff, hah yea that was a joke, here is the real next box and its stuff. or maybe in two 3 years, they will go oh shit we fucked up and fix the thing through updates.... I mean even EA decided the used game fees did not work and they kill studios and gaming franchises for fun

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

I was never a single console owner since the SEGA era but i did get both xbox systems. I had only the 360 for most of this gen, but i was seeing this coming. I will not support this rampant reign of terror microsoft wants to run. They can keep their EAs and Activisions for all i care. My property is my own, and i wont willingly let that change.

I love MS as the underdog for some reason :) I want to see how MS fans on this site at least on this site to have the last laugh after E3... I will buy PS4 and Xbox one like many true gamers out there. Enjoy.

You are certainly not alone. Since I got the original in 2002, the Xbox consoles have each been my favourites of their respective generations. They won't be seeing a dime from me unless they seriously think these idiotic, anti-consumer policies.

'Loaning and renting wont be available at launch'--oh, so one day you might be good enough to allow me to lend a friend my own property. How good of them.

Fuck that.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Your only option then will be Wii U

PC and Steam are even stricter than the Xbox One.
PS4 is implementing the exact same thing besides the 24 hour online check.

So basically its retro consoles or Wii U for anyone who feels this way

Around the Network

Join the darkside. We have different varieties of cookies.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Well at least you got choices. The MS exclusives will be annoying to miss out on but most 3rd party games plus the bonus of their own exclusives is good to have. I probably will not decide on a console until after a few years.

You decided to leave them without knowing everything about the next console/game (esp. the games actualy) ...
This is not a good decision :) Just wait E3 before to say something like that!

I cannot wait for the Xbox one to come out and everyone buys it, loves it, so we do not have to hear people constantly complain anymore
The amount of bitching on these forums is an eyesore.

JusSayian said:
I cannot wait for the Xbox one to come out and everyone buys it, loves it, so we do not have to hear people constantly complain anymore
The amount of bitching on these forums is an eyesore.

Pfffft... the pissing and moaning will never end.

People finally stopped bitching about the 360 because of this DRM news.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)