By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - leaving MS consoles after ten+ years

Come lost gamer, and join us at Playstation!

Around the Network

I never owned, but played the original Xbox with my friends and loved it. I owned and loved my 360. I won't be purchasing any new MS consoles.

EricFabian said:
you are always welcome in Nintendo side!

or Playstation lol

I find nintendo not catering to my playing needs right now (but i do own and play my back catalog... i still regret trading in my NES and games back when i was 10), but i do think about sony this gen but thier polices dont seem much clearer right now it seems the publishers are wanting more control.... i would have rather just paid more for games up front ... I might make the jump back (PS1 was amazing  (i was an underground member those cds in the mail rocked my world back then)- and i own a few ps2 games)

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Everything that is being said about MS is pretty bad but like NobleTeam360 said you should hold off till after E3 before making the big decision of moving on.

There is some bad stuff on that list but also some good stuff, then a lot of stuff that needs more details. I'm not going to make up my mind about the XO until I know everything there is to know--and I've seen the new games.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

or Playstation lol

MonstaMack said:
Can't really say I blame you, but from a business standpoint MS wants to make as much money as possible
- Charge yearly for Live
- Attract people to buying NEW games, used market only gave developers money VIA DLC

I feel for the people who can't get broadband internet and/or live in a region that has unstable internet. Hurricane season is no joke, even in CT I lost power for a week and with a generator I still would have been SOL.

I have no issue with paying for live, and would continue to do so 

I have no issue buying new games, Many of my gam,es are pre-order and special editions,  I only have a handful of used games in my collection, most were bought to give a series i was unsure about a test, most of them ended up with me buying the series at full new price, other used games are ones i have been unable to buy new, either i missed them when they came out or it was back when i had no money and was not buying games, by the time i had money to spare only used copies to be found (futurama XB is impossible to find, bought it from a Block Buster when it closed)

I Would pay more for most games up front if it kept restrictions off it, heck i would pay more not to have to use season passes or just to have right to all dlc upfront even if that means 150 buck games in some cases

I just don't see where MS thinks it stands to gain when it dismisses people who bought almost 100 new games for their consoles (it might be over 100 by the time the 360 ends new games )

I'm pretty much done with gaming after this gen.....25+ years. :(

Talal said:
EricFabian said:

or Playstation lol

sure. I had a Wii/PS3 last gen. And will buy a PS4 someday

Click HERE and be happy 

bonkers555 said:
I'm pretty much done with gaming after this gen.....25+ years. :(

we need a club.... beer will be servered and old games will be played