By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - leaving MS consoles after ten+ years

JusSayian said:
I cannot wait for the Xbox one to come out and everyone buys it, loves it, so we do not have to hear people constantly complain anymore
The amount of bitching on these forums is an eyesore.

Gaming community is based on communism. If it doesn't work for all, it doesn't work for anyone and therefore it isn't a good product.

Joking aside, Goddog has explained his points rather well, and as a gamer who's been around for a while and has collected games from different generations, I kind of understand if he doesn't feel that xbox One is right for him. He also doesn't call other people who may decide to buy it idiots or blind fanboys like you will see in other threads.

So this is actually a good thread in my books...

Around the Network

If PS4 doesn't push the DRM crap like Sony is leading us to believe, I'm probably just gonna get both consoles.

The Xbox One is essential for Halo 5.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

You're getting old, gaming is probably losing it's luster. Maybe it's time to kick up your feet and watch some good old TV... on the Xbox One.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Mr Puggsly said:
JusSayian said:
I cannot wait for the Xbox one to come out and everyone buys it, loves it, so we do not have to hear people constantly complain anymore

Pfffft... the pissing and moaning will never end.

People finally stopped bitching about the 360 because of this DRM news.

Thats so true, the 360 is amazing now lol

disolitude said:
JusSayian said:

Gaming community is based on communism. If it doesn't work for all, it doesn't work for anyone and therefore it isn't a good product.

Joking aside, Goddog has explained his points rather well, and as a gamer who's been around for a while and has collected games from different generations, I kind of understand if he doesn't feel that xbox One is right for him. He also doesn't call other people who may decide to buy it idiots or blind fanboys like you will see in other threads.

So this is actually a good thread in my books...

He did explain himself well, but honestly the amount of complaining from everyone else is getting really annoying. No one has used a Xbox One before and it was only shown once but patience is a virtue.

Around the Network
JusSayian said:

It's not just this forum, but the whole internet. People in the real world are walking away too. No body wants this thing, Just saying.

Mmmfishtacos said:
JusSayian said:

It's not just this forum, but the whole internet. People in the real world are walking away too. No body wants this thing, Just saying.

According to who? You?

Most people i know are acutally excited for it, the used game policy is bs, but PC gamers have been dealing with that for years, console gamers can too.

Mr Puggsly said:
JusSayian said:

Pfffft... the pissing and moaning will never end.

People finally stopped bitching about the 360 because of this DRM news.

Xboner please... We all know M$ will do just fine... ;)

People will always find something to hate on. Just embrace what you like and  don't let what other people say make you feel otherwise.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
JusSayian said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JusSayian said:

According to who? You?

Most people i know are acutally excited for it, the used game policy is bs, but PC gamers have been dealing with that for years, console gamers can too.

Everyone i know hates it. Only 3 people of these 15 or so where ps3 only this gen, everyone is going PS4. That’s why there are consoles gamers. Less shit to deal with, now that’s out the window  why not just go pc and have the advantage of steams deep discounts? Get ready for the storm its coming.

CGI-Quality said:
BenVTrigger said:

PS4 is implementing the exact same thing besides the 24 hour online check.

I hadn't heard this. Any sources?

Sony has said since day 1 that trade ins and used games are up to the publisher.

That is litteraly word for word what MS just announced