By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd time is a charm- Do you think Nintendo will finally shine at E3 this year?

They pretty much have to. Or they're screwed.

The 1.5 hr Pokemon conference seems interesting though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

Spurge... You're scaring me with these threads now... ;_;

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I think they are going to have the best E3 in years. Not because they need it, but because they can!
Also, it`s not because MS and Sony are showing new consoles, that Nintendo can`t put a better show.

this is nintendo's third E3?

spurgeonryan said:
TripleMMM said:
Spurge... You're scaring me with these threads now... ;_;

Nintendo is scaring me. But I have faith. I want the Wii U to be big like it deserves. A lot of good ideas, they just need to follow through with their plans and get the games out. I hope to learn all about them this E3.

Even though I'm on the Hype-Enterprise, I'm still keeping my hype grounded/in check. This thread makes it crumble to dust even more. But I guess I should thank for that if Nintendo does drop the Mega Bills. But bloody hell, you're giving me more chills than I can handle!!! x_x (BRRRR)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

We ll see never seen before things
Ive seen it in a vision

How can they not do well when Smash, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, X, Retro Studios game are the most likely to be shown this time? We will get epic trailers, and Lloyd Irving will be confirmed for Smash! :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

spurgeonryan said:
kitler53 said:
this is nintendo's third E3?

Oh you.

Could be their third bad one in a row.

i love you spurge.

I certainly hope so. I've already started to save up money for the holidays, I'm not sure if the 600€ I plan to spend on Nintendo games until christmas will be enough, though :P

spurgeonryan said:
DélioPT said:
I think they are going to have the best E3 in years. Not because they need it, but because they can!
Also, it`s not because MS and Sony are showing new consoles, that Nintendo can`t put a better show.

I feel that we have already learned about their new consoles. Besides some of what Sony has to show us. So now it comes down to features and games. Who can put the best and most surprising games and features for us all to see.

Nintendo definitely can do this if they want to. Have you seen recent game promotional ads on Tv? They certainly are putting out more effort. I think they are finally catching up with back work and getting where they want to be again.

I think the only think Sony really has to show of importance is what it´s Eye Toy will do. If you remember, they showed pics of it but didn`t talk about it: will it behave like Kinect 1.0 or Kinect 2.0? Will it come packaged with the console, aswell?

It`s as you say: it`s all about the games and how great they are (not the same as good as they look).

Haven`t see any ads besides the ones from Lego City either in online form or by sponsoring TV show. But that`s just here in Portugal. Don`t know how NOA is doing things over there.