DKR 27 38.03%

Total:71
burninmylight said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Deyon said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Awesome Wrestling Games

Undoubtedly!!

WWF No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW/NWO Revenge, and WCW vs. NWO World Tour played a huge role in my youthful boring life.

Hahaha yes they were.

I will not draw my last breath until I've played the true sequel to No Mercy. The Day of Reckoning Games on GC were worthy successors, but borrowed more assets from the Smackdown! engine than I would have liked.

Wrestling games are so boring today. maybe the AKI Corp should make another game. Did you know that there was going to be a sequel but

it didn't happen.

Around the Network

Mario64 Ocarina GoldenEye

Man's greatest achievement

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

gooch_destroyer said:
burninmylight said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Deyon said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Awesome Wrestling Games

Undoubtedly!!

WWF No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW/NWO Revenge, and WCW vs. NWO World Tour played a huge role in my youthful boring life.

Hahaha yes they were.

I will not draw my last breath until I've played the true sequel to No Mercy. The Day of Reckoning Games on GC were worthy successors, but borrowed more assets from the Smackdown! engine than I would have liked.

Wrestling games are so boring today. maybe the AKI Corp should make another game. Did you know that there was going to be a sequel but

it didn't happen.

Yep. AKI changed its name to syn Sophia  a few years ago and severed ties with THQ, but couldn't make any new wrestling games because THQ owned the engine. I learned all this from its response to a campaign to get a new wrestling game developed. I was hoping 2K's acquisition of the WWE license meant a new direction for wrestling games in this modern age, but sadly, it decided to stick with Yukes...

Big long droughts.
Uncomfortable funky controller
No third party
No good 2D
Ugly ass games
No damn Metroid
Simply not good

Around the Network

Best. Childhood. Ever

I LOVE ICELAND!

This appoint mint

Lost the crown