By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameSpot’s Battle of Next Gen updated with votes – PS4 support is overwhelming

just goes to show whos the twits 3k votes in america casted isnt that great of a poll

Around the Network

OMG, almost 20k people have voted. o_O That's like, half the hardcore gamer corps right there. Well this changes everything.

Wright said:
I like how the WiiU goes totally ignored.

Anyone not voting for PS4 or Xbone automatically votes Wii U.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

LMAO!!! I love Shawn Micheals. PS4 will be awesome! and If you're not down with that I got two words for ya! Suck it!

Multimedialover said:
Ironically in reality US and UK numbers will be highly reversed from these internet website figures.

The numbers weren't even reversed this generation when Sony was at their absolute stupidest, so I doubt they will be now that it's Microsoft who has come down with a case of the derps.

Around the Network

It would be nice to know the number of tweets.

Since almost every '''''''neutral'''''' gaming website is dominated by Sony fans, this isn't accurate or representative to the sales in the end at all. When the prices are known, the mass will most likely choose for the Xbox One.

forest-spirit said:
OMG, almost 20k people have voted. o_O That's like, half the hardcore gamer corps right there. Well this changes everything.

^ This. Some people are making a huge deal out of this polls and what not, but in reality this doesn't affect the companies decision. 

And like I mentioned multiple times, a lot of people that vote on this kind of polls are doing it out of pure fresh anger, but in the end they are going to get the Xbone anyway.

Nintendo and PC gamer

pezus said:
LilChicken22 said:
Since almost every '''''''neutral'''''' gaming website is dominated by Sony fans, this isn't accurate or representative to the sales in the end at all. When the prices are known, the mass will most likely choose for the Xbox One.

Based on...? Because the mass has chosen PS over Xbox now two times in a row.

Back in its day, the mass chose that Chaplin impostor too!

Euphoria14 said:
badgenome said:
Now even Sri Lanka is lost... Xbox, go home.

America looks to be pro-PS4 as well. It's homeless now.

Are you saying that buying a PS4 will be so expensive that you'll have to sell your house???  There's not chance a 2nd job would even help now.

Lol jk I know you probably mistyped and meant to write "hopeless"