By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameSpot’s Battle of Next Gen updated with votes – PS4 support is overwhelming

because everyone in the internet is a Sony fan. /s.

Around the Network
deadly2choke said:
WORLD DOMINATION i cant believe nobody has said that yet and how the fuck did xbox get 6 and 4 % from saudi arabia and japan

i know right!! i'm from saudi arabia and i voted for the PS4 no doubt. but i know what kind of ppl who voted for Xbone are in my country.. they're the one who thinks its the cool thing to support the underdog since Sony is completely in control here and its unique and makes them stand out from the crowd without having full knowledge of the pros and cons for each console since i had several disscutions with a few of them.

osed125 said:
forest-spirit said:
OMG, almost 20k people have voted. o_O That's like, half the hardcore gamer corps right there. Well this changes everything.

^ This. Some people are making a huge deal out of this polls and what not, but in reality this doesn't affect the companies decision.

And like I mentioned multiple times, a lot of people that vote on this kind of polls are doing it out of pure fresh anger, but in the end they are going to get the Xbone anyway.

and why not? some people are making a huge deal out of blockbuster preorders

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

lol youd think people would calm down and think logically by this point.

Its as if people think MS has no games up their sleeves and E3 isn't 10 days away lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Wright said:
I like how the WiiU goes totally ignored.

Wii U is out... in stores right now... you can get real data from it sales performance, what kind of new info were you expecting by put Wii U in this mix????

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

Less than 20k people voted in this poll. I think MS fans need to stop being so defensive and Sony fans need to stop being so proud. This really means nothing. Thread probably should be closed.