By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameSpot’s Battle of Next Gen updated with votes – PS4 support is overwhelming

Now even Sri Lanka is lost... Xbox, go home.

Around the Network

Eh, I think this will change after we see some Xbox games, but I mean when you have that poor of a conference, you have to expect backlash

Of course the PS4 wins against the Xbox. That's a 12 year-old console ;)

It's all "silly fun" until certain people on this site show up....

Pezus don't panic!!!

Ot. Expected, we'll see whether it will stay the same after E3, I hope so or even make it even wider but there's little room for improvent really.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Ironically in reality US and UK numbers will be highly reversed from these internet website figures.

When will everyone realise the internets overwhelming support for Sony doesnt transfer over to real life. Sony are no longer considered the top in anything they do. Samsung and Panasonic for years have been outdoing Sony for TV's. Car stereos, Panasonic, Alpine and R&F all better than Sony. Bluray payers to which is ironic. Arcam make an absolute beauty. List goes on.

PS4 will not reflect those statistics in reality in those regions.

badgenome said:

America looks to be pro-PS4 as well. It's homeless now.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I like how the WiiU goes totally ignored.

1, OLD

2. Microsoft presentation was for multimedia not gaming

3. shows what kind of people think that others care about their opinion and who has nothing better to do than participating in "useless" online polls.

Nothing else is shown there.

As long as they dont FORCE every gamespot user to participate or they wont be able to browse the website it means nothing. And if this would happen we also have to take into account the the number of people just pressing whatever there is so they can keep browsing(because they dont give a f*ck) and the number of fans for each system.

So the whole thing doesnt tell anything at all. Especially when a poll can be manipulated by Europeans with dynamic IP adresses comapred to the static IP adresses in the USA (they are static there right?)

badgenome said:

Northern Somalia still in play (grey), never give up, never surrender!