By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameSpot’s Battle of Next Gen updated with votes – PS4 support is overwhelming

kowenicki said:
This should be locked as it clearly a lie. There is simply no way someone in all of those countries voted.

Greenland? The Falklands? Papua New Guinea, countless African countries?

What utter shite.

I second this...

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

What a bloody landslide! O.O

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

lol gamespot. In the real world this means nothing

My father owns an internet café in Ethiopia. As much as you'd like to think otherwise. there is internet in Africa. Also loads of people with PS3s and 2s last time I checked.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

pezus said:
Multimedialover said:

1. no problem.

2. hat happens when 360 drops to mass market price at E3? 99.99?

3. EU is still anyones game. I believe Forza 5 at launch will help that ffranchise get notiiced. I believ it will help EU to favour The One at launch

1. It is the sole reason why 360 had its lead in the first place. Eliminate that advantage and watch the magic happen

2. You tell me? 

3. PS4 is getting another exclusive racer at launch and GT6 is releasing around the same time. Europe will be all over GT during that time

1. Like I said no problem.

2. 360 overtakes PS3 for the rest of the year

3. Driveclub doesnt nearly have the same impact as sim racers in EU for the crowd that buys GT or Forza. GT6 will be infrior massiely to Forza 5 in physics, visuals, resolution, options and content. Not like Forza 4>GT5, but due to so much mmore power Forza 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GT6 in terms of simulation capablity. Imagine whats possible with  the physics of  crashes and damages.

I truly believe after E3 GT6  will suffer in sales and in reviews. I predict GT6 will be the worst reviewed GT ever and sell te lowest. Forza 5 will be targeted at all those 10mill + GT fans at launch and they will be tempted even fo the amazing visuals.

Around the Network
Multimedialover said:

3. Driveclub doesnt nearly have the same impact as sim racers in EU for the crowd that buys GT or Forza. GT6 will be infrior massiely to Forza 5 in physics, visuals, resolution, options and content. Not like Forza 4>GT5, but due to so much mmore power Forza 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GT6 in terms of simulation capablity. Imagine whats possible with  the physics of  crashes and damages.

I truly believe after E3 GT6  will suffer in sales and in reviews. I predict GT6 will be the worst reviewed GT ever and sell te lowest. Forza 5 will be targeted at all those 10mill + GT fans at launch and they will be tempted even fo the amazing visuals.

1.Based on what?

2.No, You honestly think think people would buy an xbox one just for forza enough people to double the best selling forza game todate? If the sales of GT 5 weren't affect by a later release than nothing will.

betacon said:
Multimedialover said:

1.Based on what?

2.No, You honestly think think people would buy an xbox one just for forza enough people to double the best selling forza game todate? If the sales of GT 5 weren't affect by a later release than nothing will.

Theres already many who are complaining that gT6 isnt on PS4 at launch instead. And these fans are after the most real simulation on consoles. 

Forza 5 wil spoil GT6 party at E3. The difference in simulaton between the 2 will be huge. HUGE. It will be tempting for EU consumers. Especially if PS4 launch consists of dude bro games like Killzone and Infamous. Forza 5 will help EU launch more than people think. It WILL be tempting. Especially with Microsft marketing ad nothing for PS4 that will answer Forza 5.

VGKing said:
I'm sure those 16k people who voted for PS4 will make a huge difference.

IT WILL, YOU'LL SEE!! This, near meaningless online poll is irrefutable evidence that the PS4 WILL DOMINATE next gen. Those percentages are right.

I predict 2 million Xbox ONE's sold by the time MS pulls the plug.

So less than the number of people who will by one or other console on the first hour of the first day the consoles go on sale voted in this thing. Microsoft must be shaking in their boots.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

pezus said:
Multimedialover said:
pezus said:

1. It is the sole reason why 360 had its lead in the first place. Eliminate that advantage and watch the magic happen

2. You tell me? 

3. PS4 is getting another exclusive racer at launch and GT6 is releasing around the same time. Europe will be all over GT during that time

1. Like I said no problem.

So do you think people will actually choose Forza over GT en masse? Come on...

It will have its sales from already established Forza fans and the casual fans will buy GT over it, because they won't need to buy a new expensive console for it and because GT is way bigger than Forza.

Offcourse not. The sales will remain as they are.

But sim fans will take notice at the very least. A current gen sim against a next gen one... from a technical perspective its no contest.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.