By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you own Xbox 360 now, will you get an Xbox One at Launch?

If you own a Xbox 360 now, will you buy a Xbox One within 24 months of launch

Yes, I will buy "ONE" 30 19.61%

No, I will switch to PS4 ... 24 15.69%

No, I will switch to PC only 3 1.96%

No, I will switch to Wii U 9 5.88%

No, I wil get Wii+PS4 +/- PC 17 11.11%

Wait for E3 to see if they change DRM rule. 16 10.46%

I do not own X360, let me see result. 54 35.29%

Total:153

You're poll and question don't really make sense.

People may not be getting one at launch, but still want one later. Yet, your poll is setup as if they will never get one.

Around the Network

Own a 360 and I have no plans on picking up an Xbox One. Depending on their DRM policies, I may get PS4. I'll just get a new PC and stick with my Wii U if Sony follows MS' lead.

Muffin31190 said:
If this whole DRM thing is for real I won't be getting either XBone or PS4 i'll just stick with PC and a WiiU. (possibly)

Because PC doesn't have DRM right? lol

No, I do not plan on getting any console at launch or in launch window.

Not at launch, because of the whole DRM thing but if they find a better way to do it or just get rid of it all together I would.

Around the Network

No, but not because it's incredibly ugly (which it is), but because I'm currently tired of MS - and Sony for that matter. TPS, FPS, sports and racing games, that's all these two companies seem to care about at launches.

PC, Wii U, 3DS for me in the next years. Maybe I'll get another MS and/or Sony console down the line, but at the moment I'm not interested.

I have two working xbox360s in two different rooms in my house with about 45 games.

I will not be buying this anti-consumer POS.

I will buy a PS4 if they don't do something similar and I'll buy a WiiU.

I am actually tempted to sell both my 360s and games and buy a PS3 this weekend. If Microsoft want to screw consumers they can pay the price.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Angelus said:
Muffin31190 said:
If this whole DRM thing is for real I won't be getting either XBone or PS4 i'll just stick with PC and a WiiU. (possibly)

Because PC doesn't have DRM right? lol

never said it didnt ... and PC gaming is more of a personal experince anyways, also i enjoy the fact that i can play pretty much any of the games i own on steam on any PC that is worthy < (not what ive been hearing about this type of DRM for the consoles)

I would like to get an Xbox at launch and I would also like to get a PS4 at launch, I probably will end up getting neither at launch. But I definitely intend to get an Xbone at some point in time.

Anyone who could answer that question (yes or no) before E3 and clarification of the rumors is a bit nuts IMO. Why rule out a purchase completely without the facts.