By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you own Xbox 360 now, will you get an Xbox One at Launch?

If you own a Xbox 360 now, will you buy a Xbox One within 24 months of launch

Yes, I will buy "ONE" 30 19.61%

No, I will switch to PS4 ... 24 15.69%

No, I will switch to PC only 3 1.96%

No, I will switch to Wii U 9 5.88%

No, I wil get Wii+PS4 +/- PC 17 11.11%

Wait for E3 to see if they change DRM rule. 16 10.46%

I do not own X360, let me see result. 54 35.29%

Total:153

I have a "360" but I think I will wait for the "Slim" version of the "One" before even thinking of buying it. I can't afford much these days. lol!

Around the Network

Day one for me :)

I love my 360 but I am certainly not loyal to Microsoft and can switch to Sony or Nintendo any time if they make more impressive consoles or have better games. Right now I've been thinking about waiting 2 years before getting a new console so I won't be getting it at launch.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

No, I"m getting not getting either the PS4 or the XBone at launch, I will probally get an PS4 down the line. I'm seriously leaning on not getting the Xbone at all, but I may if Microsoft turns heads with its games for a while. I have the Wii U and between that and the PC it looks like I'm set for most of the game I like to play anyways.

Kasz216 said:
I probably won't. Though I own all three current gen consoles and likely won't own ANY of the next gen consoles. At least, not for a good long while.

PC is just too much better an option.

I might pick one up cheap for the non gaming functions and treat the gaming as a bonus though.

Same here except I already got the WiiU if you consider that next gen, although I'm very happpy with it.

Xbox One need to change A LOT of things for me to consider it at launch or ever. Too bad because I will miss one of my favorite franchise in Halo.

Around the Network

might buy one much later on. I will be busy with GTA5 and animal crossing new leaf on 3DS

Going PC/PS4 (would actually benefit the industry as a whole if used sales are blocked or there is some sort of DRM in place) this gen, may buy a Wii U

Depends how bored I am the week it launches... May just go and spend 400 bucks at a strip club instead.

xbox one or ps4 at launch if prices are acceptable. will decide which one probably only a month or so before launch.

If this whole DRM thing is for real I won't be getting either XBone or PS4 i'll just stick with PC and a WiiU. (possibly)