By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic: Lost Worlds trailer

Tagged games:

KungKras said:
OMFG, it incorporates elements from Sonic Xtreme.... and I'm not the only one who sees it!!! And it looks good!!!!

And instead of a new gimmick, there is a new enemy!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering what you'd think of this.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

day 1 for me

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

FUCK YEA!! SONIC THE F$%^&N HEDGEHOG

Buy a WiiU :)

34 years playing games.

lmao at the top video.

As for the real video, it looks good in some parts with great galaxy-style gameplay, but in other parts the images looked crappy. I'm guessing those were 3DS clips?

I wonder if Nintendo gave them the Galaxy engine to play with? That would certainly ease development and be in line with Miyamoto's coments about providing extra help to developers who are making exclusive content. When he says something "may" happen, it usually already is.

Around the Network

Looking good! Hopefully the 3DS is not holding back the WiiU version.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Salnax said:
KungKras said:
OMFG, it incorporates elements from Sonic Xtreme.... and I'm not the only one who sees it!!! And it looks good!!!!

And instead of a new gimmick, there is a new enemy!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering what you'd think of this.

:D

Oh, and also, Wii U exclusive!!!!!!

Needless to say, this makes me happy.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Nintendo is not developing this game. This game was in development during generations. Stop giving Nintendo credit. SEGA Mother fuckers

Dat Galaxy vibe. Certainly not a bad thing.

It is wrong to be hyped up, but certainly there seems to be little which could go wrong thus far. I am cautiously excited.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Also graphically this game is as impressive as generations. It could quite easily be a 3DS port..