By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A parting message to Vgchartz

People are disappointed with the XBOX, it happens. Where you around after the PS4 reveal, Sony got flack too for obvious reasons. You need to remove your emotion from a company. MS doesn't even care anyway for fans like you.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
osed125 said:

Welcome to the world of Nintendo fans.

Anyway, never has an argument with you I think, but either way take care.

Hahaha... I see that you joined in 2012. You have no idea what vgc used to be. the 60/30/10 Ninty/Sony/MS fan split was tons of fun

osed125 said:

Anyway, never had an argument with you I think, but either way take care.

WHOA man whoa.... i think people are leaving here because there are people like..... ^

aikohualda said:
osed125 said:

Anyway, never had an argument with you I think, but either way take care.

WHOA man whoa.... i think people are leaving here because there are people like..... ^

Why?

Nintendo and PC gamer

I blame Microsoft for your decision to leave. The reaction to their reveal is expected and legitimate. Even if, by the nature of the internet, a lot of the concerns are blown out of proportion and based on limited information (which is also in most part MS' fault)...

That being said, console bashing will always be a part of the internet society. It is sad. But the human nature likes to complain. 

Yet what I see here most of the time, are legitimate concerns and criticism. But more often than not said criticism is badly worded. And because of that, people jump at each others.

It is normal to dislike some aspects of some products. It's normal to have preferences. Normal to compare stuff together.

The way I see it, you're leaving because you can't take the heat from the XBO's reveal failings. For all we know, things will take a much brighter note at E3, and some of the legitimate concerns people are having right now will get blown to dust.

But fine... be the drama queen and leave. It's sad. I don't really agree on most things with you, and certainly not on your way to put it at times, but you are an invaluable part of this community, and I think you should stay here and continue fighting the good fight.

Around the Network

dont go m8ty its all just jest nature, there no literal hate on here

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

TadpoleJackson said:
osed125 said:

Anyway, never has an argument with you I think, but either way take care.

Hahaha... I see that you joined in 2012. You have no idea what vgc used to be. the 60/30/10 Ninty/Sony/MS fan split was tons of fun

Whats the current level like? I only came back recently.

Great we lost another great member.

Mr Puggsly said:

That picture is pretty accurate.

Sony fans are pushing a lot of people out of this forum. Too many obnoxious threads.

Here, read this -

BenVTrigger said:

1. Treat each other better. Stop constantly downplaying one another or criticizing each other.

2. Stop the negativity. No the opposing console doesnt suck, no not every game is garbage, and no opposing thoughts arent terrible.

3. Discuss sales, trends, and data. It was the life blood of these forums once.

4. Be civil

5. Be optimistic about the industry.  They're games they're supposed to be fun.

Its been a good ride. Goodbye Vgchartz

As for this thread in general... I think leaving the site is being overly dramatic. I like Ben, great user, but this is just meh.

Dont leave the site. Take a break. If things are currently annoying you, come back in 2 Weeks ready for E3 where the games will be shown.

NobleTeam360 said:
Great we lost another great member.

He's still online.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!