By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A parting message to Vgchartz

BenVTrigger said:

1. Treat each other better. Stop constantly downplaying one another or criticizing each other.

2. Stop the negativity. No the opposing console doesnt suck, no not every game is garbage, and no opposing thoughts arent terrible.

3. Discuss sales, trends, and data. It was the life blood of these forums once.

4. Be civil

5. Be optimistic about the industry.  They're games they're supposed to be fun.

Its been a good ride. Goodbye Vgchartz

You'll be back. I know you will.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

my god, you whine so much.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Bye dude. Take care. Also don't buy Alienware. You can get much stronger pc if you build your own. See you on steam during launch of Half Life 3. 

Be good Man.

Any Fan of MMA is a friend of mine.

You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!

Around the Network

Don't blame you, most posts are fairly cringe worthy.

deskpro2k3 said:
BenVTrigger said:

1. Treat each other better. Stop constantly downplaying one another or criticizing each other.

2. Stop the negativity. No the opposing console doesnt suck, no not every game is garbage, and no opposing thoughts arent terrible.

3. Discuss sales, trends, and data. It was the life blood of these forums once.

4. Be civil

5. Be optimistic about the industry.  They're games they're supposed to be fun.

That picture is pretty accurate.

Sony fans are pushing a lot of people out of this forum. Too many obnoxious threads.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Come on man don't go. :(

Things will calm down in a while. Besides you shouldn't care what others say.

BenVTrigger said:

3. Discuss sales, trends, and data. It was the life bloodof these forsums once.

4. Be civil

5. Be optimistic about the industry.  They're games their supposed to be fun.

1. Whenever I see that happen, it ends up with someone banned.

2. I wouldn't say stop the negativity altogehter (criticism is a force for improvement, after all), but sometimes people should admit that there's something good about who or whatever they criticize. C'mon.

3. Can't agree more. Aside from occasional discussions about sales, demographics, and ecetera, this forum doesn't seem completely unique from the rest.

4. I try - I really do! But the fact is, anonomynity brings out the worst in people. :/

5. Not gonna happen. Setting low standards means that I'm typically pleasently surprised more often than most. :)

Nice knowing ya, btw.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

BenVTrigger said:
Bajablo said:

too much xbox-one bashing?

Edit: Good bye even though i never been in a discussion with you. (was a bit fast on the submit button)

Too much constant never ending negativity. 

Yeah, it is called the internet.. people like to pick teams and bash others for liking the 'wrong' one.

I just don't let that get to me.
And sometimes you can find someone that has the same intrest.. and you can play some MH3 with them.. :)
(thats my story here so far)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)