By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is Playstation Nation Afraid of the Xbox One?

Jega said:

I think Microsoft has moved on.

And I think sony has too. Please give me a list of ps3 exclusives coming out in 2013.

I really think your just trolling right now but I guess ill make you laugh some more for entertainment. The Last of Us, Tales of Xillia, Drakenguard 3, Beyond Two Souls, Dragons Crown, Dust 514, Gran turismo 6, MLB 13 The Show, Ni No Kuni (already came out but you said 2013,) God of War ascension, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix, Final Fantasy X & X-2 Remake, RAIN, Until Dawn.

And I dont know about you Jega, but when I turn on my consoles it is for GAMES, and not tv or any of that other stuff MS is forcing down consumers throats. If you really think consoles are for applications and tv and music and all that other stuff, then fine. I dont know if you are really a gamer then if that is what you are buying a console for. I already have a cable box and an Iphone for music, so why would I want another box with the same functions? The games for XBO could be good, but I do not trust MS. They said they would have new IP's but in the back of my head, I bet they are games for the casuals, we will see eventually at e3 however. 

Around the Network

*Sitting and see how this will chug along...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Jega said:

I think Microsoft has moved on.

And I think sony has too. Please give me a list of ps3 exclusives coming out in 2013.

Thats Easy...

• Puppeteer
  • Gran Turismo 6
  • The Last of Us
  • Beyond:Two Souls
  • God of War: Ascension(Released)
  • Sly 4(Released)
  • Tales of Xillia
  • NiNoKuni:Wrath of the White Witch (Released)
  • Disgaea D2
  • Dragon's Crown
  • Guacamelee (Released)
  • MLB 13:The Show (Released)
  • Rain
  • Until Dawn
14 Exclusives coming this year, in the PS3's Twilight years no less. And many of these are no slouches. GT is the worlds most popular and coveted racing sim. The Last of Us is from Naughty Dog following a perfect track record of AAA titles only rivaled by studios like R* or Bungie. Beyond is follow up from David Cage (Heavy Rain, Indigo Prophecy fame). NiNoKuni is celebrated as a return to old school form with a new age twist as far as JRPGs go. And look at the list, so very varied. Sports(MLB), PSN Titles (Rain, Guacamelee), Action(TLOU,GOW:A), Platforming (Sly 4, Puppeteer), JRPGs(Tales of X, NiNoKuni,Disgaea D2), Racing(GT6), Adventure (Beyond) and Move Games (Until Dawn)
This is just PS3, when Sony has already promised to start PS4 off with a bang (Knack, Killzone SF, Infamous SS, Drive Club, The Witness, etc) and they also have Vita stuff (KZ Mercs, Freedom Wars, AC Game,TearAway, Soul Sacrifice, Jacob Jones, etc). All in all, Sony is doing big and great things in gaming. No one else is pumping out so many games like them, period (and yes that includes Nintendo).
Sony doesn't abandon their devices and their new mantra is they no longer see them as singular entites. Sony is now only looking at the over head "Playstation" family, not PS2, PS3, PS4, Vita seperate. It makes sense. Why dwell on what console gamers are buying your stuff on when they all belong to you? As long as they are buying for ANY of your platforms you are good. All PS consoles/handhelds are profitable from jump at the moment and a game sold on any is money in the bank. This is also why they no longer seperate PS2/PS3 and PSP/Vita sales in their financial reports.
Edit: Oh crap forgot Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD collections. I am going to be beyond broke this year .... -_-'

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

So M$ is putting a camera & a microphone on every house and u r ok with it?? Btw they cant b turned off!!! Im not the paranoid type but surely u understand the implications...

I am going to lock this. This thread is divisive by nature and intent.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Horrorfest said:
Nice troll. I honestly think Microsoft is done. This gen will probably be their last and it will be back to Sony vs Nintendo.

Why would this be their last gen? The worst case scenario is they lose a few billion and Sony wins another gen. I don't anticipate Xbox One achieving 360 sales, but even 40 million units sold would be respectiable. That would be respectable for Wii U as well.

MS has far more money than Sony and Nintendo. They can afford to fuck up.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)