By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is Playstation Nation Afraid of the Xbox One?

All I see is negative, negative, negative about the Xbox One.

For weeks there was speculation about the Xbox One needing a constant internet connection just to play games. That proved to be

false as Microsoft has already confirmed that the Console will play games and movies without an internet connection.

When the Playstation 4 was revealed there was one and few Xbox fans making negative comments while most Xbox fans just said they were not impressed.

Now that Microsoft has revealed the Xbox One I see tons of negative from Playstation Nation which I think is in hopes that people will choose the PS4 over the

Xbox One which won't work. Just look at the success that is the Xbox 360.

I myself like what Sony has revealed about the Playstation 4 and I see the Playstation 4 doing well.

I also see the Xbox One doing well also.

Now I want to know what does Playstation Nation fear?

Is it that the Xbox One will outsell the PS4, get more developer support or what?

All this negative about the Xbox One just say to me that Playstation Nation is afraid of the Xbox One.

I personally do not care about Console sales.

Sure it is nice to see your Console of choice at the top of the sales charts, but what really matters to me is that I get developer support for my system of choice.

I could care less about Console Sales.

I don't care what anybody says Xbox One looks too good to ignore, after seeing the reveal there is no doubt in my mind that I must have an Xbox One,

just because of the "cool factor".  The Xbox team at Microsoft have out-did themselves again. The Xbox One is a technological monster and must have

device for me.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

You just invited a whole load of trouble buddy. *grabs popcorn*

Loading Incoming comments about DRM........

Just so you know though, I'm not against you.

I'll clean your ashes later. Good luck.

JoeFlex said:
You just invited a whole load of trouble buddy. *grabs popcorn*

Lol, yeah pretty much this!! I'm with you though buddy!!

Around the Network

Not even going to say anything lol.

Tainted glasses.

4 ≈ One

I'm a fan of all three, and as an Xbox fan as well, i'm terrified for the future of consoles. There's a possibility that this console will do extremely well, and will basically set that "precedent" for future DRM on more devices.

The used game/always online connection/kinect always on isn't a deal breaker for everyone. I particularly don't care much about the connection every 24 hours, but the used games part concerns me. I like on occasion to go back and do some researching on what games I missed. I don't think it's right that I should have to pay $100 to some prick on ebay for a game that is rare in "new" condition, so i purchase it used but in new condition.

I am a huge fan pf physical media, and perhaps if I cared more about digital games it would be more of a non issue but I don't. This entire situation needs a lot more clarity because as an Xbox fan, I feel very turned off about X1.

We aren't.

Jega said:

All I see is negative, negative, negative about Xbox One.

For weeks there was speculation about the Xbox One needing a constant internet connection just to play games. That proved to be

false as Microsoft has already confirmed that the Console will play games and movies without an internet connection.

When the Playstation 4 was revealed there was one and few Xbox fans making negative comments while most Xbox fans just said they were not impressed.

Now that Microsoft has revealed the Xbox One I see tons of negative from Playstation Nation which I think is in hopes that people will choose the PS4 over the

Xbox One which won't work. Just look at the success that is the Xbox 360.

I myself like what Sony has revealed about the Playstation 4 and I see the Playstation 4 doing well.

I also see the Xbox One doing well also.

Now I want to know what does Playstation Nation fear?

Is it that the Xbox One will outsell the PS4, get more developer support or what?

All this negative about the Xbox One just say to me that Playstation Nation is afraid of the Xbox One.

I personally do not care about Console sales.

Sure it is nice to see your Console of choice at the top of the sales charts, but what really matters to me is that I get developer support for my system of choice.

I could care less about Console Sales.

I don't care what anybody says Xbox One looks too good to ignore, after seeing the reveal there is no doubt in my mind that I must have an Xbox One,

just because of the "cool factor".  The Xbox team at Microsoft have out-did themselves again. The Xbox One is a technological monster and must have device

for me.

I just made a similar thread,but yours is more thought out. I'm a playstion guy,but I'm not afraid of xbox one. I think it has great potential.