By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One leads amazon.de charts / Most wished item in UK and US

kurasakiichimaru said:
I wonder how many M$ employees were forced into wishing it on Amazon.

Reported.

Getting really sick of seeing these types of posts in anything MS related

Around the Network

Doesn't Kinect still not support German?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:

it supports german.

crissindahouse said:
Zappykins said:

it supports german.

Ah, cool, yes, I see that it does.   And has for over a year I think.  They do still need to add some more languages.  Plus that had that real time translation demo - I wonder if they new X1 + Xlive could add this service!  It woudl be amazing - sort of like the Star Trek Universal translator.

Here is that demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-nlQqFCKg&feature=youtu.be&t=7m29s

Nice job Microsoft!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

crissindahouse said:
Viltsu300 said:
Why you guys will buy it? No used games without pay. No Xbox360 games. Internet connection must every 24hour. And it is even weaker than PS4. And its not really even game console anymore.

why should i care about any of those points? only thing i care about is the power and yes, i would like to see the xbox one to be stronger (and also the ps4) but if i would only play the best looking game from a technical perspective, i would only own one game and after crysis released for pc i wouldn't have played on console for years. 

i love powerful consoles but the power is not everything.

Very good point!   

Crysis is the best looking game to date.  Games like BF3 have nice shiny effects  games in 2007 did not have (because those effects simply didn't exist) but other than that Crysis 1 kicks even Crysis 3's ass. And maybe just MAYBE games like the new Killzone on PS4 will be visually on par with Crysis in terms of polycount/geometry.  But I still somewhat doubt that   and even IF this happens it took them almost 7 years.

Killzone on PS4  is alternate reality PC graphics from 2009 (Crysis + 2 years) when PS360 would not have artificially slowed down the evolution of computer graphics.

This thread shows again why a specific fanbase always wins the "worst .......  award"  sad sad....

Why do the other 2 groups get along so well and the third one is constantly fighting with both......

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Zappykins said:

it supports german.

I just really hope that we get to use English commands as well, because I greatly prefer it.

In fact, the whole region specificness of the X1 and it's content is my biggest question going in. There are issues I have with how the 360 works, that I absolutely do not want to see next gen. I first bought my 360 in the US, so my primary Live account is US as well. Unfortunately, once I moved back to Germany, that meant I couldn't purchase any content with that account, because MS points are region specific. Granted, they are doing away with those, but it remains to be seen if MS will offer a truly international platform, that allows me to download/stream games/movies in multiple languages around the world, without restriction depending on where I live. I don't want to be forced to buy content in German. 

If they're as restrictive about it as they were this gen, that's a big nono for me

Hey,I know clubbing Baby seals, but I just lol'd.
The PS4 is on top now.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
Hey,I know clubbing Baby seals, but I just lol'd.
The PS4 is on top now.

Nice.  Have to see how things play out.

Angelus said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
I wonder how many M$ employees were forced into wishing it on Amazon.

Reported.

Getting really sick of seeing these types of posts in anything MS related

Are you serious? He's making a witty joke and you go all out? Get over yourself man. This is why we get banned for the silliest of things.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

PS4 is on top now.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian