By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One leads amazon.de charts / Most wished item in UK and US

JusSayian said:
Viltsu300 said:
Why you guys will buy it? No used games without pay. No Xbox360 games. Internet connection must every 24hour. And it is even weaker than PS4. And its not really even game console anymore.

- I do not buy used games (still hate this policy that sony will probably follow too)

- The ps4 cannot play ps3/2/1 games, heck the ps3 slim cannot play ps2/1 games

- The ps3 is more powerful then the 360 but did it matter? No, Halo 4 said otherwise.

- Really? Than what are the 15 exclusives, 8 being new IPs in its first 12 months mean? Why can't MS make a games console that provides more than just games?

Anyways i cannot wait to get my hands on this thing.

- You're assuming PS4 will do it too, as far as we know Xbox One is the only one doing it.
-So both don't have backwards compatability. That's a tie.
-Is Halo the only series you care about? If so then why dance around the topic? Just come out and say it. You'll buy the console that lets you play the next Halo.
-I don't know, what are they? What are the 15 exclusives? How many of them are XBLA games? How many are Kinect games?

Around the Network
VGKing said:
JusSayian said:
Viltsu300 said:
Why you guys will buy it? No used games without pay. No Xbox360 games. Internet connection must every 24hour. And it is even weaker than PS4. And its not really even game console anymore.

- I do not buy used games (still hate this policy that sony will probably follow too)

- The ps3 is more powerful then the 360 but did it matter? No, Halo 4 said otherwise.

- Really? Than what are the 15 exclusives, 8 being new IPs in its first 12 months mean? Why can't MS make a games console that provides more than just games?

- You're assuming PS4 will do it too, as far as we know Xbox One is the only one doing it.
-Is Halo the only series you care about? If so then why dance around the topic? Just come out and say it. You'll buy the console that lets you play the next Halo.
-I don't know, what are they? What are the 15 exclusives? How many of them are XBLA games? How many are Kinect games?

Just saying, even if say 5-6 are full, AAA retail games, that would be very nice to see.

I get it, people hate kinect games, but I wouldnt lump in XBLA with it. A quality game is quality, no matter the file size.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Just like Wii U was before :)

VGKing said:
JusSayian said:
Viltsu300 said:

- And as far as we know sony will be doing the same thing. They never said they wont, all they said was they will leave it up to the publishers. I'm not assuming but there is a chance it may or may not happen.

- Either you need to learn how to read or i need to be more clear. I said the ps3 is more powerful than the 360 but i didnt matter. Halo 4 was proof the 360 was capable off producing graphics on the same level as uncharted and god of war. So the fact ps4 being more powerful than the X1 is not much of an argument since it didnt really matter this gen and wont for the next.

- Now this is where you're being a hypocrite. You dont know what they are so you cannot assume they will be XBLA or kinect shovelware.

JusSayian said:
- And as far as we know sony will be doing the same thing. They never said they wont, all they said was they will leave it up to the publishers. I'm not assuming but there is a chance it may or may not happen.

- Either you need to learn how to read or i need to be more clear. I said the ps3 is more powerful than the 360 but i didnt matter. Halo 4 was proof the 360 was capable off producing graphics on the same level as uncharted and god of war. So the fact ps4 being more powerful than the X1 is not much of an argument since it didnt really matter this gen and wont for the next.

- Now this is where you're being a hypocrite. You dont know what they are so you cannot assume they will be XBLA or kinect shovelware.

- So guilty until proven innocent? At this point you're just assuming. We haven't seen any rumors or leaks lately that really put this as an issue on PS4. If a publisher decides to do it, there's not much Sony can do. Microsoft seems to be doing this system-wide on all games.
-  I don't think anyone is saying that the most powerful console wins. Power is only one of the advantages the PS4 has over the Xbox One at this point.
- I'm not asssuming anything. You are assuming these will all be AAA multi-million budget games, or at least implying. I'm telling you that this number "15" is just PR speak. They need to actually show us these games before this actually becomes an actual selling point.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
JusSayian said:

- So guilty until proven innocent? At this point you're just assuming. We haven't seen any rumors or leaks lately that really put this as an issue on PS4. If a publisher decides to do it, there's not much Sony can do. Microsoft seems to be doing this system-wide on all games.
-  I don't think anyone is saying that the most powerful console wins. Power is only one of the advantages the PS4 has over the Xbox One at this point.
- I'm not asssuming anything. You are assuming these will all be AAA multi-million budget games, or at least implying. I'm telling you that this number "15" is just PR speak. They need to actually show us these games before this actually becomes an actual selling point.

- I said there is a chance man, i really dont think they will.

- The guy i replied to was implying the most powerful system is the one to buy, so yes there are people who are saying it. Please read carefully next time.

- Are you actually being serious? Please point out where in my comments that "implied" that i think there all AAA? The guy i orignally replied to before you, said that it's not even a games console. I Just pointed out there will be 15 exclusives for the first year the system is out. I never said they will be AAA. Heck for all i know you are right and majority of it is Kinect crap, but its still games.  And if its all PR talk why just stop at M$? hmm? I can say the same thing about anything sony says too, but i wont cause its a flawed arguement, and proves you have nothing constructive to say and you're just looking argue with me for no reason.

So please do not reply i have no interest in carrying on this conservation any longer, its clear you are attacking me cause I  didnt join in on the hate train or share your views.

While we are at it:

No. 1 most wished item on Amazon.co.uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/most-wished-for/videogames/ref=zg_mw_videogames_home_all?pf_rd_p=233803687&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_t=4101&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=102XHGCW0PZX9W9JTQC7

No. 1 most wished item on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/most-wished-for/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_mw

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Viltsu300 said:

Yes, used games without pay. Internet connection only once a 24 hours not every, its so mariginally weaker than ps4 that there is basically no difference and yes it is still a game console. when you insert a gamng disc in the console, its starts playing games, I know, sounds bizzare 

I wonder how many M$ employees were forced into wishing it on Amazon.

This post has been moderated by axumblade

kurasakiichimaru said:
I wonder how many M$ employees were forced into wishing it on Amazon.

it's really cute when people always try to find something bad about microsoft in everything.