By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One leads amazon.de charts / Most wished item in UK and US

They didn't say worldwide, they said around the world. According to Peter Molyneux, that was worded carefully and was an indication that that console will NOT be available worldwide. Just in more than one country. Watch it back at IGN's feed after yesterday's conference.

Around the Network
Somini said:

They didn't say worldwide, they said around the world. According to Peter Molyneux, that was worded carefully and was an indication that that console will NOT be available worldwide. Just in more than one country. Watch it back at IGN's feed after yesterday's conference.

Yes, china is always a difficult market, I remember.

walsufnir said:
Somini said:

?

When have they ever launched a console in China for it to be worth mentioing? You're just making stuff up now!

Somini said:
walsufnir said:
Somini said:

?

When have they ever launched a console in China for it to be worth mentioing? You're just making stuff up now!

No, I am making fun of you! :P We stand here and see "we know nothing exactly" and there are two sides on interpreting it. You take "your" side, others take the other side. Not worldwide? Who cares? If the major countries get their supplies, MS is on track.  Of course they will run into supply-problems. It's marketing and of course technical problems. Watch how Sony and MS will launch: "We didn't manage to produce enough consoles" "Biggest sales on launch ever" "never expected so much demand!" Both of them will do.

walsufnir said:
No, I am making fun of you! :P We stand here and see "we know nothing exactly" and there are two sides on interpreting it. You take "your" side, others take the other side. Not worldwide? Who cares? If the major countries get their supplies, MS is on track.  Of course they will run into supply-problems. It's marketing and of course technical problems. Watch how Sony and MS will launch: "We didn't manage to produce enough consoles" "Biggest sales on launch ever" "never expected so much demand!" Both of them will do.

Blabla bla that's all you're coming up with!

I was replying to DirtyP2002 when he said the console would launch worldwide. If you have nothing useful to add, butt out of the conversation.

Around the Network
Somini said:

I was replying to DirtyP2002 when he said the console would launch worldwide. If you have nothing useful to add, butt out of the conversation.

You don't have anything more to say than this? And you can't "butt" me out of any conversation but nice choice of words. Why are you so angry? Have fun, that's what forums are for, especially gaming-forums! Join the funny side, we have fun.

walsufnir said:
Somini said:

You don't have anything more to say than this? And you can't "butt" me out of any conversation but nice choice of words. Why are you so angry? Have fun, that's what forums are for, especially gaming-forums! Join the funny side, we have fun.

Who told you i was angry, a voice in your head that no one else hears?

I'm having discussions here with fellow games. If you're busy doing something else, then do us both a favor and kept me out of it.

DirtyP2002 said:

"Xbox One will launch later this year. Worldwide."

What do you think will happen?
Damn, you are trying too hard.

Like Somini said, they didn't say worldwide, they said "Later this year, around the world".

I'm not trying any harder than you are. 

kowenicki said:
Pre-ordered mine this morning...

cant wait.

Do you usually pre-order consoles? Or is this a first?

Somini said:

God no, i'm dutch and proud of it.

I've been following the gaming industry for a while now and i shop a lot at amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de and amazon.fr. So i know what i'm talking about very well.

That enought for you or do you have some more anecdotal evidence you want to bring up?

That's your in depth research? You shop there a lot.... OMFG LOL!!!

You've been following the industry? Being on this site for 5 minutes a day could translate to that. You're trying to hard.