By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One leads amazon.de charts / Most wished item in UK and US

Hey,

I know clubbing Baby seals, but I just lol'd.
I wanted to preorder my Xbox One today and saw it is on No. 1 on Amazon - with a current price tag of 999 €

Amazon.de:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_1

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Why you guys will buy it? No used games without pay. No Xbox360 games. Internet connection must every 24hour. And it is even weaker than PS4. And its not really even game console anymore.

Viltsu300 said:
Why you guys will buy it? No used games without pay. No Xbox360 games. Internet connection must every 24hour. And it is even weaker than PS4. And its not really even game console anymore.

lol don't try to convince them, i think they are aware of what they will get.

i think the fact that the box is on place one actually means minumum 1000 people preordered today. doesn't mean much.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

kowenicki said:
Viltsu300 said:

what concern or business is it of yours... 

Thats how shit new Xbox is. PS4 would lead amazon.de charts if they would sell it in there.

User has been banned for this post (and the one below)   ~Barozi

Viltsu300 said:
kowenicki said:
Viltsu300 said:

Thats how shit new Xbox is. PS4 would lead amazon.de charts if they would sell it in there.

see you :)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Viltsu300 said:
kowenicki said:
Viltsu300 said:

Thanks.

Reported. 

U mad because i tell facts?

Hahahahahahahah!!

Incredible! It's even more popular than place 2: "Geheime Fälle - Die gestohlene Venus", the cult video game everyone on this site is talking about!!!

ArnoldRimmer said:
Incredible! It's even more popular than place 2: "Geheime Fälle - Die gestohlene Venus", the cult video game everyone on this site is talking about!!!

I laughed hard.

ArnoldRimmer said:

which is for free ;)

Viltsu300 said:

why should i care about any of those points? only thing i care about is the power and yes, i would like to see the xbox one to be stronger (and also the ps4) but if i would only play the best looking game from a technical perspective, i would only own one game and after crysis released for pc i wouldn't have played on console for years. 

i love powerful consoles but the power is not everything.