By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One leads amazon.de charts / Most wished item in UK and US

Viltsu300 said:
Why you guys will buy it? No used games without pay. No Xbox360 games. Internet connection must every 24hour. And it is even weaker than PS4. And its not really even game console anymore.

They're Pre-ordering. Aka. - They intend to pay the early adopter tax. Aka. - They want the largest E-Penis, Aka. - They probably own every console anyway, work hard and can afford it. :p

Besides, it's their money!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Viltsu300 said:
Why you guys will buy it? No used games without pay. No Xbox360 games. Internet connection must every 24hour. And it is even weaker than PS4. And its not really even game console anymore.

why should i care about any of those points? only thing i care about is the power and yes, i would like to see the xbox one to be stronger (and also the ps4) but if i would only play the best looking game from a technical perspective, i would only own one game and after crysis released for pc i wouldn't have played on console for years. 

i love powerful consoles but the power is not everything.

It just feels wrong that someone will buy weaker CONSOLE which has all kinds of limits.

But, the seals.

Viltsu300 said:
crissindahouse said:
Viltsu300 said:

why should i care about any of those points? only thing i care about is the power and yes, i would like to see the xbox one to be stronger (and also the ps4) but if i would only play the best looking game from a technical perspective, i would only own one game and after crysis released for pc i wouldn't have played on console for years. 

It just feels wrong that someone will buy weaker CONSOLE which has all kinds of limits.

well, consoles have always limits. if you really think like that you should switch to pc gaming and put your hdmi cable in your tv. 

btw, since when do you play video games? did you own a ps2?

Viltsu300 said:
crissindahouse said:

Power isn't everything. There's the off-remote-oh-so-farfetched possibility that they like XBox games better than Playstation games.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
But, the seals.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Viltsu300 said:
crissindahouse said:

Power isn't everything. There's the off-remote-oh-so-farfetched possibility that they like XBox games better than Playstation games.

Not possible.

[*Disclaimer: I love seals, except when the eat and murder my precious penguins*]

Viltsu300 said:

They are the "usual suspects" as mr. kowenicki likes to call people, they would pre order them no mather what.

Try to keep it civil next time, it's not worth to get banned over them, just move on. Good day and probably see you in three days.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

TruckOSaurus said:
Viltsu300 said:
crissindahouse said:

well, i'm also a playstation and pc gamer. and before the wii released i was also a nintendo gamer and i could be once again with wii u and a nice zelda. not to talk about sega and the dreamcast which i bought day one. not many can say that lol

i'm just open for almost everything in gaming and see that every system has advantages for me.

which country is Amazon.de

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer