By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

kowenicki said:
DirtyP2002 said:
BenVTrigger said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BenVTrigger said:

So the same source who leaked Cerny would he on stage at PS4 reveal leaked Knack, leaked Killzone / Infamous, and Bungie on stage has spoken about the Next Box

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game
And Insomniac game exclusive

Also
Hawken
League of Legends console exclusives

you telling me a guy that says league of legends will be console exclusive is legit? lol

100% 

Yes.  I suppose he could he wrong but it would be a first.  He actually hates MS and most of his ties are with Sony

I would be quite happy with this, but some things are strange:

1st: No PGR 5, which is probably the most likely reveal.
2nd: Not 1 first party game! Where is Lionhead, BlackTusk, 343i, Turn10, Rare, BigPark, MS Victoria, Twisted Pixel?

3rd: LoL on consoles might be an overkill. But hey, it worked for minecraft and I never thought that would be possible either.

E3.

http://www.vgleaks.com/rumor-pgr5-to-be-announced-on-21-may/

E3 would be insane with only half of the first party studios showing their new stuff.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Please be Conker, please be Conker
I love that furry little psycho squirrel xD

just imagine how great a next gen conker would look like. especially his tail

Insomniac exclusive wouldnt be that big of deal given what just happend with FUSE...

But LoL on consoles? Now this could potentially be huge! If the developers nail the feel of the game on a control pad or whatever control scheme the Nextbox will have then this is a game changer.

MOBA games are massive right now.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
Insomniac exclusive wouldnt be that big of deal given what just happend with FUSE...

But LoL on consoles? Now this could potentially be huge! If the developers nail the feel of the game on a control pad or whatever control scheme the Nextbox will have then this is a game changer.

I think an Insomniac exclusive could be huge. Not really for shock value but quality. An exclusive platformer or new IP from them could definitly turn some heads

BenVTrigger said:
Shinobi-san said:

I think an Insomniac exclusive could be huge. Not really for shock value but quality. An exclusive platformer or new IP from them could definitly turn some heads

Potential will be there i guess but i think this is more of a wait and see kinda thing...similar to LoL.

I keep thinking of what Insomniac done with Fuse...and then i get worried. All their games are so distinct, unique and have a certain charm and then came along Fuse. Something must have gone wrong during development...im hoping this was more because of EA than the actual plan of the developers.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Insomniac, lol, lets hope for better stuff here folks,

Anyway, it's going to a huge show, hopefully they show the console. I expect huge Kinect, Social, tv stuff. It's going to more than a gaming box for sure.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I dont see why people are now so quick to put down Insomniac just because of one bad game.

They made plenty of great games in the past. Getting an exclusive on the Nextbox would be quite good for MS. Lot of potential there and a great history.

Tagged, cmon vgchartz xbox fans you gotta be more louder!! Wheres all the HYPE MUN!!

I could see Insomniac being given the reigns to make a traditional Banjo game. We know Rare is working on 2 games and at least one is a new IP. So why not pass off a really great platformer to a company known for making great platformers with a similar art direction in Insomniac?

Aslo Banjo is more of their style of game than Conker is. However I would like to see a new Conker game at some point. I just love that character.

MB1025 said:

I could see Insomniac being given the reigns to make a traditional Banjo game. We know Rare is working on 2 games and at least one is a new IP. So why not pass off a really great platformer to a company known for making great platformers with a similar art direction in Insomniac?

Aslo Banjo is more of their style of game than Conker is. However I would like to see a new Conker game at some point. I just love that character.

I'd rather see Conker first but maybe it would be handled better by rare. I agree with you about the Insomniac/Banjo-Kazooie.