By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

i am excite

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Credible sources at GAF are saying that Insomniac is working on a Next Xbox exclusive.

Id love to see them work on Banjo or Conker

Dat betrayal. Sony fans will not be pleased. :p

I only hope that this doesn't slow down Ratchet and Clank. :(

kowenicki said:
yo_john117 said:
I can't wait for the reveal. I'm more excited for the Xbox reveal than I am for E3.

hmmm.  I'm not sure.

I think there may be some BIG announcements at E3.  Just a feeling.  I dont know anything I promise. lol.

Aye. There will probably be some huge game announcements during E3. I've been waiting so long for the next generation though so that's probably why I'm more excited for that than E3.

So the same source who leaked Cerny would he on stage at PS4 reveal leaked Knack, leaked Killzone / Infamous, and Bungie on stage has spoken about the Next Box

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game
And Insomniac game exclusive

Also
Hawken
League of Legends console exclusives

BenVTrigger said:

So the same source who leaked Cerny would he on stage at PS4 reveal leaked Knack, leaked Killzone / Infamous, and Bungie on stage has spoken about the Next Box

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game

Also
Hawken

Wouldn't it be great if they relaunched the Conker series? Who better to do that than Insomniac.

Also my cousin will be thrilled if League of Legends comes to consoles.

Around the Network

Dead Rising 3 would be day 1 for me!

yo_john117 said:
BenVTrigger said:

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game

Also
Hawken

Wouldn't it be great if they relaunched the Conker series? Who better to do that than Insomniac.

Yeah like I said Conker or Banjo woukd be awesome from them.

Leage of Legends on console would be huge

BenVTrigger said:
yo_john117 said:
BenVTrigger said:

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game

Also
Hawken

So is the guy saying they will be at the MS reveal event or E3 or a combination of both E3 and the Reveal event?

NobleTeam360 said:
BenVTrigger said:
yo_john117 said:
BenVTrigger said:

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game

Also
Hawken

So is the guy saying they will be at the MS reveal event or E3 or a combination of both E3 and the Reveal event?

He didnt specify just that those were exclusives he could confirm.

Hes a proven industry insider you can pretty much assume this is legit

pezus said:
NobleTeam360 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Credible sources at GAF are saying that Insomniac is working on a Next Xbox exclusive.

Id love to see them work on Banjo or Conker

Now that would be a bombshell announcement. Probably for E3 though. 

I'd argue that it wouldn't be a bombshell if it's only a single-game deal like with EA. Fuse came out of that and I couldn't be less interested. I don't think it's possible that they'd be completely exclusive to MS either since they will do Ratchet and quite possibly another Resistance (their CEO said about Resistance that he didn't "want to close any doors") down the road. They can't steal their existing IPs either so it has to be a new IP, and well that could be interesting.

I was thinking more along the lines of a new IP or a dormant IP MS is sitting on like Conker.