By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

I think they should show at least one big exclusive during the reveal event.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I think they should show at least one big exclusive during the reveal event.

Agree.  I want the Black Tusk Studios reveal XD

the last cod i bought was modern warfare 1 and the last i played mw2 but if ghost looks fresh, i will maybe buy it. really interested to see something about it and if it has a chance against battlefield (for my taste)

probably not many more games on the 21st but i hope for at least one new ip and some tech demos.

Put this in your OP

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal

I am very excited for this reveal and for what knowledge xbox fans will have for us to read.

Cheers!

Around the Network

Credible sources at GAF are saying that Insomniac is working on a Next Xbox exclusive.

Id love to see them work on Banjo or Conker

BenVTrigger said:
Credible sources at GAF are saying that Insomniac is working on a Next Xbox exclusive.

Id love to see them work on Banjo or Conker

Now that would be a bombshell announcement. Probably for E3 though. 

They have to do alot to impress me, after what Sony showed back in February. But next gen i want a real distinction in titles between the two. It's gets boring, when both Xbox and Playstation have 90% of the same games.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Insomniac to potentially be making an Xbox exclusive? Ohhh lord..

I can't wait for the reveal. I'm more excited for the Xbox reveal than I am for E3.