By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BenVTrigger said:

So the same source who leaked Cerny would he on stage at PS4 reveal leaked Knack, leaked Killzone / Infamous, and Bungie on stage has spoken about the Next Box

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game
And Insomniac game exclusive

Also
Hawken
League of Legends console exclusives

you telling me a guy that says league of legends will be console exclusive is legit? lol

100% 

Yes.  I suppose he could he wrong but it would be a first.  He actually hates MS and most of his ties are with Sony

Around the Network

Yeah, LoL is huge and I am a fan. I have doubts about how it would work on console though, but I guess if they made Diablo work maybe they can make LoL also work. Although Diablo does make more sense than LoL.

Also its worth noting several Insomniac employees have GAF accounts and they aren't addressing the rumor at all.

Pretty good evidence its a real leak as Ive seen them shoot down fake rumors on GAF before

Tuesday hurry up and arrive, I have tempered myself from what to expect from this event but I'm still excited regardless for it.

New Conker or Banjo by Insomniac? Yes please.

Around the Network

Please be Conker, please be Conker
I love that furry little psycho squirrel xD

Damn, insomniac

This sh!t is probably true. I cant even lie, its making me feel some type of way. Its not FF13 E3 08 worthy but still..

Its one thing to go multiplat but exclusive though?

I should've known that sh!t wouldn't just end happily ever after. Admittedly, i was foolish to think that MS wouldn't have some kind of rebound opposed to the Destiny PS4 exclusive content reveal.

Hmm.. If its a new ip then it will eventually end up on PS4 in a years time but if MS asked insomniac to develop a Banjo, Kameo, or Conker game for the 720 then it will stay exclusive.

It would be weird though because insomniacs platformers have a specific feel that you can only find from them and the same is true when it comes to Rares games(atleast the old Rare). So it would be weird to play a Rare game with that Insomniac feel to it. Idk they would probably be able to pull it off if they tried to emulate that classic Rare feel.

enditall727 said:
Damn, insomniac

This sh!t is probably true. I cant even lie, its making me feel some type of way. Its not FF13 E3 08 worthy but still..

Its one thing to go multiplat but exclusive though?

I should've known that sh!t wouldn't just end happily ever after. Admittedly, i was foolish to think that MS wouldn't have some kind of rebound opposed to the Destiny PS4 exclusive content reveal.

Hmm.. If its a new ip then it will eventually end up on PS4 in a years time but if MS asked insomniac to develop a Banjo, Kameo, or Conker game for the 720 then it will stay exclusive.

It would be weird though because insomniacs platformers have a specific feel that you can only find from them and the same is true when it comes to Rares games(atleast the old Rare). So it would be weird to play a Rare game with that Insomniac feel to it. Idk they would probably be able to pull it off if they tried to emulate that classic Rare feel.

Dont worry Insomniac Im sure will still make PS4 games.  Theyll probably just make an exclusive title for MS.

Though theres rumors the Sony / Insomniac relationship is terrible right now.  Supposedly Insomniac doesnt even have a PS4 dev kit

BenVTrigger said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BenVTrigger said:

So the same source who leaked Cerny would he on stage at PS4 reveal leaked Knack, leaked Killzone / Infamous, and Bungie on stage has spoken about the Next Box

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game

Also
Hawken

you telling me a guy that says league of legends will be console exclusive is legit? lol

100% 

Yes.  I suppose he could he wrong but it would be a first.  He actually hates MS and most of his ties are with Sony

I would be quite happy with this, but some things are strange:

1st: No PGR 5, which is probably the most likely reveal.
2nd: Not 1 first party game! Where is Lionhead, BlackTusk, 343i, Turn10, Rare, BigPark, MS Victoria, Twisted Pixel?
3rd: LoL on consoles might be an overkill. But hey, it worked for minecraft and I never thought that would be possible either.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
BenVTrigger said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BenVTrigger said:

He confirms
Dead Rising 3
Respawns game

Also
Hawken

100% 

I would be quite happy with this, but some things are strange:

1st: No PGR 5, which is probably the most likely reveal.
2nd: Not 1 first party game! Where is Lionhead, BlackTusk, 343i, Turn10, Rare, BigPark, MS Victoria, Twisted Pixel?
3rd: LoL on consoles might be an overkill. But hey, it worked for minecraft and I never thought that would be possible either.

Hes not saying these are the only exclusives. People on GAF seem to believe he works for a 3rd party developer so he wouldnt no what MS 1st party are really up to.  These are just things his contacts have confirmed with him. He admits hes not a fan of MS and has very few connections inside MS.

He was 100 percent correct on his PS4 reveal leaks though so these are ones you can most likely take to the bank