By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

The time seems convenient for me. Hopefully the stream won't lag like the PS4 one.

Around the Network

Talal said:
The time seems convenient for me. Hopefully the stream won't lag like the PS4 one.

Did you watch it on your PS3? Cause I was thinking of watching it from my xbox but if there are chances of lag then I'll watch it online. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

KylieDog said:
Where are the comical .gifs?

kowenicki said:
MoHasanie said:
Talal said:

Did you watch it on your PS3? Cause I was thinking of watching it from my xbox but if there are chances of lag then I'll watch it online. 

it wont lag on the xbox live show.  never does.

Okay, I'll take your word for it :) . 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Talal said:

No I watched it on ustream I believe. Apparently Sony didn't expect that many to watch it live, so it was lagging horribly.

HYPE

I'm hyped for it, but at the same time I'm pretty gutted that COD is the only game they're showing. It does let them concentrate on the hardware though.

Don is going to blow our minds