By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

platformmaster918 said:
DamnTastic said:
lmao.

Except for the halo series. Not impressed.

to be fair they were of course saving lots for E3.  I'm impressed with what COD showed with the more dynamic maps (one of my favorite things about God of War MP) and hopefully a better story with that writer from Traffic.  EA didn't impress me at all.  It was a bunch of atheletes talking and then kinda samey gameplay shown.  That Quantum game (forget the second word and I'm not trying to make fun I honestly did) could've used a bit more explanation because I'm not sure what it's about at all.  Forza looked good but nothing unexpected as in it looks better.  The controller looks the same but their fans like it so no need to change for them I guess

i find dynamic maps pretty annoying. Especially in games like CoD. 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
some people in here are kidding themselves

15 EXCLUSIVES YEAR ONE, 8 (8!!) OF THEM NEW IP's

nice hardware, that looks solid and quality

exclusive content deals for FIFA and COD

halo mini series

lmao

you guys crack me up.

6 of those 8 titles could be Kinect titles.

The showed a virtual image of the hardware, the specs were good though, finally Bluray

they've had exclusive content deals before, it lasts for a month anyways

halo series not even a trailer, so how can you be hyped!?

http://kotaku.com/the-xbox-is-not-always-online-but-seems-to-block-used-509077987

Have to pay a fee to play used games. Damn you MSFT.

That was:

50 minutes multimedia 

10 minutes games

.... yeah.

Not sure about the name, but I easily get used to it.

LOL @ people hanging on to the 15 exclusives comment. Do you realize most of those might just be Kinect games? or some will even get canceled inbetween now & after Xbox One releases. Its the same filler crap Microsoft has used the entire generation, and how many of those claimed games ever were worthwhile? There first party is terrible, no way around it. There best developer which was Bungie is no longer with them.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

IGN speculating a September release.

Somini said:

6 of those 8 titles could be Kinect titles.

The showed a virtual image of the hardware, the specs were good though, finally Bluray

they've had exclusive content deals before, it lasts for a month anyways

halo series not even a trailer, so how can you be hyped!?

Don was stood next to the Xbox, controller and Kinect right after we saw that virtual image.

Did you even watch it?

ironmanDX said:
People are complainong about lack of games?!? 15 exclusives, 8 are new IP's year one!!

How many of those did we see though? 15 exclusives might be big for xbox but it isn't something big for a full year. It's nice they are doing half new IPs, I like that. They only showed one at their conference and that is a let down. This isn't about games for them anymore.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

PS4 wins round one for me. Its about the games man.

ironmanDX said:
People are complainong about lack of games?!? 15 exclusives, 8 are new IP's year one!!

Says nothing. May well be 8 Kinect Live games (I doubt all of them are). Remember that it's all corporate talk.