By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 surpassing Xbox 360 countdown: Let the end finally begin.

pezus said:
pezus said:
I give it 3 weeks at most. Before E3

86k to go. I mean 2 weeks. That means it will happen two days from now in real life

Nah 3 or 4 weeks. PS3 dropping in Japan due to post golden week and 360 not dropping much at all because you know its Japan. Also as Blood mentioned check tools.

Around the Network

It will be 3 weeks since the data for May 11th is already in the tools table. PS3 127k to X360's 92K

u had one job vgchartz

Sal.Paradise said:

^You guys are kidding right, it's the same girl in both your avatars!!

No way, lmao, this day just keeps getting better.

Michael-5 said:

Who's the character she is dressing as? Something from Bioshock?

Looks real good, not many dresses are open cut right to the hip, plus that completely exposed bra, she really loves attention.

----

wait a second.... MY AVATAR is Jessica Nigri! LOL

Moxxi from Borderlands 2

Yep

Around the Network
loy310 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

^You guys are kidding right, it's the same girl in both your avatars!!

No way, lmao, this day just keeps getting better.

Took me a few minutes to realize that. She looks like a generic dumb blond with possible implants.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

rofl, you two are hilarious.

Hey, who is that sexy girl?
Oh it's just jessica nigri, she does stuff like that.
Yeah she's hot! What game is that from
Sal: they're both Jessica Nigri
Yeah she's dressed as borderlands chick moxxi. By the way who is you chick.
Yaknow I dunno, edit: MY AVATAR IS JESSICA 2!!1
Sal: facepalm

this was even better than seeing the adjustments

These numbers are in line with recent shipment numbers announced by Sony and Microsoft. There should only be a small difference between shipped numbers and sold to retailers. 2 or 3 million systems on shelves or in transit is highly unlikely.

Hallelujah, praise the lord. Finally. Has anyone counted how many overtaking-threads there have been in the last years? I hope this is the last one :)

walsufnir said:
Hallelujah, praise the lord. Finally. Has anyone counted how many overtaking-threads there have been in the last years? I hope this is the last one :)

Yeah quite a few, sadly you might see a bunch of overtaking Wii threads in the future.