By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ethomaz's #15YearsOfGT Live Thread (GT6 PS3 2013; GT5 10.66M)

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
gooch_destroyer said:
11:00 AM over here

12:00 PM here... launch time so I don't have to worry about be fired .

What's your favorite Gran Turismo? mine is 2 and 3.

Around the Network

gooch_destroyer said:

First is unforgettable but I think my favorite was the third.

GT5 is the one that give more the real driving feel... so it is one of my favorites too.

ethomaz said:

gooch_destroyer said:

GT5 is the one that give more the real driving feel... so it is one of my favorites too.

Only 11 hours and here we go ! btw amazing music, cant stop to listen this :) How on earth I could forget such a soundtrack ?

I wonder how the track editor will be in GT6?

Just put your soul on display, ethomaz

ethomaz said:

What do you guys expect from the next GT?

Cars

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Hyped.

ethomaz said:

TheJimbo1234 said:

Well that's really fucking dissapointng and annoying seeing that GT5 is based on the GT3 engine (this is obvious as they share some of the same bugs). These devs need to stop being lazy and realise new generation = new engine. If you keep adding to an initially small sturture, it is only going to collapse due to bad foundations.

The most important part of GT5... the driving physics engine is completely... neither GT5:P had it... it was first showed in the GT: Academy 2010 Demo.

The others parts have low importance for GT fans.

Yet the physics was very poor eg. dire traction control system, crap mass-torque engine etc. Many games that simply employ Havok do a better job than what GT5 did. They really should start from the ground up with GT6

TheJimbo1234 said:

Yet the physics was very poor eg. dire traction control system, crap mass-torque engine etc. Many games that simply employ Havok do a better job than what GT5 did. They really should start from the ground up with GT6

The driving physics is way any other racing simulation game in the market lol... try again... it is close to real-life.

I just wake up to say...

It is today... more 7 hours.

Good night again... I'll continue my sleep.

ethomaz said:

gooch_destroyer said:

I wasn't really nuts about cars until a little after GT3 released. I own all the GT's, but 3 is my favorite still. That game was amazing, and I recall it launched early in PS4's life.

ethomaz said:

Michael-5 said:

I think GT6 for PS3 AND PS4, and maybe Vita as well for 2014. Obviously the PS4 version will be the best, but it will still be available on PS3.

I can't see PD working in multiplatafom titles but well nothing is 100% guaranteed... so there are chances to you be right

You might be right, but a multiplatform GT game would be really smart.

If it's not multiplatform.... it could go either way. GT4 and GT2 released only a year before sucessor consoles, but at the same time GT3 released almost as a launch game for the PS2.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results