By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ethomaz's #15YearsOfGT Live Thread (GT6 PS3 2013; GT5 10.66M)

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
That's already posted yesterday @kowen

Well the rumors are GT6 for PS3... thd best move from Sony... it will be AWESOME.

You are quite alone with this opinion ;) But I am happy for you! I am curious how the game will look and if it is really better than GT5.

Around the Network

Ya gotta guess its just for PS3. Sony has been known to do this, aka God of War 2.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Do you guys folow the GTPlanet community? Everybody there thinks the PS3 is the best move.

People need to understand GT lives in another world... PS4 is not a plataform read for it yet.

ethomaz said:
That's already posted yesterday @kowen

Well the rumors are GT6 for PS3... thd best move from Sonu... it will be AWESOME.

every gt fan who will buy a ps4 early should hope for a ps4 version (and only ps4, not ps3 and ps4) even if that would be worse for sony (which i don't even believe with the potential to make the ps4 more interesting)

would a much better experience for you then if you get gt6 in 2014 for ps4 as gt 6 in 2013 for ps3 and gt7 in who knows which year. much better possibilities for physics calculations and much better graphics (something gt fans love to talk about)

ethomaz said:
Do you guys folow the GTPlanet community? Everybody there thinks the PS3 is the best move.

People need to understand GT lives in another world... PS4 is not a plataform read for it yet.

"Don't you guys follow the christian community? Everybody there thinks christianity is the best religion."

:) It's ok to have different opinions, ethomaz. I somehow agree with you. A GT5 for PS4 would only destroy Drive Club right at the beginning.

Around the Network

Not releasing GT6 for PS4 is a dumb decision in my opinion.

PS4,PS3 and VITA version with crossbuy is the right way to go.

I'm in a phone now but I can write to you guys after the reason behind the nonsense in a PS4 realese now.

GT7 is for PS7 and I think it will be announced today too.

ethomaz said:
I'm in a phone now but I can write to you guys after the reason behind the nonsense in a PS4 realese now.

well, that would be also good but only if it doesn't use gt6 car models and trees or whatever. but isn't polyphony way too small for that? maybe they have a much bigger team now?

ethomaz said:

I know I'm an asshole but there won't be aPS7 ;)

ethomaz said:

The time was confirmed 15:00 GMT (3pm GMT or 4pm BST).

http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-15th-anniversary-celebration-and-presentation-may-15th-at-1500-gmt/

You can convert to your localtime here: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=15:00&tz=GMT

I know that Sony have said they may not be able to stream this but are there any sites already prepared for it if they do live stream it?

The PS5 Exists.