By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Clyde32 said:
POE said:
Clyde32 said:

In all technicallity, that was the triforce of Wisdom right there, but hey, you have courage, so you wouldn't know. 

Don´t worry my friend the triforce of wisdom is yours to command, i would never touch it!!

Of course you know, two of us are going to have to go in order for Mario Kart to be a success. I now have your oath that you will never touch the triforce of wisdom. 

No!! you got it all wrong, we have to stay together for the Wii U and Mario Kart to succeed!!

Around the Network

Damn, what a day this was.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

POE said:
Clyde32 said:
POE said:
Clyde32 said:

In all technicallity, that was the triforce of Wisdom right there, but hey, you have courage, so you wouldn't know. 

Don´t worry my friend the triforce of wisdom is yours to command, i would never touch it!!

Of course you know, two of us are going to have to go in order for Mario Kart to be a success. I now have your oath that you will never touch the triforce of wisdom. 

No!! you got it all wrong, we have to stay together for the Wii U and Mario Kart to succeed!!

Alright...but if I find out one person needs to touch it, I now have this quote to prove it. 

ktay95 said:

If we talk about recen popularity in Japan, say Gen 7 & 8. If only we had actual data on profits for franchises with merch and all the other stuff etc.

Anyway I guess it goes

- Pokemon 32.75m/19 games

- Monster Hunter 19.38m/16 games

-Dragon Quest 17.37m/17 games

- New Super Mario Bros. 14.59m/4 games

- Final Fantasy 12.15m/36 games

- Animal Crossing 10.49m/3 games

- Mario Kart 10.16m/3 games

- Musou 9.97m/64 games

- Super Mario (3D series) 5.99m/5 games

- Tomodachi 5.35m/2 games

- Resident Evil 4.2m/18 games

- Metal Gear Solid 3.24m/16 games

- Super Smash Bros 2.58m/1 game

By games I mean SKUs, so a game on Wii/360/PS3/PSP would equal 4 games. 

Japan only sales of 3DS, DS, PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Wii, WiiU, 360 and XBO. All data is from VGC.

Sorry if any data is slightly wrong, had to add this stuff up somewhat manually -_-

If theres any series I should add let me know. I stopped here because doing this manually isnt fun =P

@bold  ah the musou strategy. Apparently it works. Being on so many platforms hikes up decent sales.

Clyde32 said:
Zero999 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
POE said:

Since now, you are part of the triforce of blind fanatism my boy!! Welcome!

I hereby declare you, POE, to be the Triforce of Courageous Fanaticism! Zero999, I hereby declare you to be the Triforce of Powerful Fanaticism! And that leaves Clyde32 as the Triforce of Wise Fanaticism! If a chosen Hero worthy of wielding the entire Triforce of Blind Fanaticism uses it for good, the Sacred Beast, Mario Kart 8, will bring peace to Wii U and Nintendo. But if a horrible evil attempts to wield the Triforce of Blind Fanaticism, it will shatter and Mario Kart 8 will massively flop, and Wii U will be left in ruins!

I don't like the fanatism part but I'll take the triforce of wisdon.

Over my dead body. 

Shh, shh, let him have the triforce of WISDON if he wants (don't tell him it's not a real triforce).

Around the Network

Guys, quote trees. Keep them down.

There's no excuse.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Guys, quote trees. Keep them down.

There's no excuse.

Quote trees; not even once.

Quote trees?

Clyde32 said:

Why is that gif so funny? 

I honestly don't find that funny!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

HylianSwordsman said:
Clyde32 said:
Zero999 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I hereby declare you, POE, to be the Triforce of Courageous Fanaticism! Zero999, I hereby declare you to be the Triforce of Powerful Fanaticism! And that leaves Clyde32 as the Triforce of Wise Fanaticism! If a chosen Hero worthy of wielding the entire Triforce of Blind Fanaticism uses it for good, the Sacred Beast, Mario Kart 8, will bring peace to Wii U and Nintendo. But if a horrible evil attempts to wield the Triforce of Blind Fanaticism, it will shatter and Mario Kart 8 will massively flop, and Wii U will be left in ruins!

I don't like the fanatism part but I'll take the triforce of wisdon.

Over my dead body. 

Shh, shh, let him have the triforce of WISDON if he wants (don't tell him it's not a real triforce).

My lips are sealed.