By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

ktay95 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
WOW!.. Super Robot Taisen 3 for PSVita sold +128k FW.. againts 150k for PS3's version.. I wasn't expecting more than 80k for Vita...

Someone know how good is compared with lastest entries of the series?

And tokyo underground GhostHunters 14k Vita... 8k PS3...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/16/media-create-ps-vita-in-top-spot-this-week-titanfall-has-poor-debut-with-xbox-360-sales-still-low/

128k also makes it one of Vita's biggest opening weeks =D

Hopefully it can have some legs and sell well now

SRW is one of the most frontloaded series ever.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I'm guessing the other version of youkai watch 2 will show up tomorrow and that level-5 will overmilk and ruin the franchise.

BraLoD said:
Zero999 said:

I'm guessing the other version of youkai watch 2 will show up tomorrow and that level-5 will overmilk and ruin the franchise.

Don't say that, let's hope they can turn it in another pokémon like sucess and deliver amazing games to us :D

A year after the first is kinda pushing to milking territories. I hope its a success of course but if they do a tthird version (not talking enhanced/etc but a brand new one) next year in summer, they will get alot of money but it wont last imo. We'll see though.

Its interesting its taking the pokemon route (2versions), only bad thing i see is they will chop the legs off the original.

My predictions on the first game lifetime.

No Announced Sequel (at least for over a year) 1.5mil-2mil

My Expectations now 1mil-1.2mil

Those legs are/still are so impressive!

tbone51 said:
BraLoD said:
Zero999 said:

Don't say that, let's hope they can turn it in another pokémon like sucess and deliver amazing games to us :D

A year after the first is kinda pushing to milking territories. I hope its a success of course but if they do a tthird version (not talking enhanced/etc but a brand new one) next year in summer, they will get alot of money but it wont last imo. We'll see though.

Its interesting its taking the pokemon route (2versions), only bad thing i see is they will chop the legs off the original.

My predictions on the first game lifetime.

No Announced Sequel (at least for over a year) 1.5mil-2mil

My Expectations now 1mil-1.2mil

Those legs are/still are so impressive!

Well, all is part of the old promotion plan.. Do the game, is popular.. do a anime and a manga...  and a new game soon.. is pretty much directed to Kids... so probably will have a long success before it fall like old milked franchises, like medabots by example.. Rockman EXE was one too...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

What's so interesting about Freedom Wars? Is it not just another hunting game? I don't know much about it though, has it had good previews and stuff?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

GO GO Noire (^o^)/

Freedom Wars.............The Beast with Burning Horns!!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

AlphaCielago said:
What's so interesting about Freedom Wars? Is it not just another hunting game? I don't know much about it though, has it had good previews and stuff?

I don't think it's a complete hunting game like Toukiden or God Eater. Some of the gameplay they've shown doesn't look like your typical hunting game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Gooooo Mario Kart 8!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Gooooo Mario Kart 8!

MK8 is RAGING!!!