By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

small44 said:
forest-spirit said:
small44 said:
forest-spirit said:
small44 said:
First day sellthrough:

[PS3] Sengoku Basara 4 - 40% (drop from last entry)
[PS3] Dragon Ball Battle of Z - 40%
[PSV] Dragon Ball Battle of Z - 50%
[PS3] [360] Saints Row IV - 80%
[PSV] Uta gumi 575 - 30%
[3DS] Karous - reaching the front of the door (¿?)

What in the world!?

unknown pourcentage

I was referring to the name.

Yeah funny name but maybe it's a not good translation

I transalted this and that's not the name of the game (it's just karous). That's what the blog wrote instead of giving the %. I'm not japanese native, so maybe that's a proverb or something with a meaning. I don't know what can be though. Btw i guess that it's not good.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network

new blood at last!!

but.. Magi is a Vita game or a 3DS one?

hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

I didn't know Magi was canceled for 3DS and ported to Vita instead :p

Btw, Dynasty Warriors 8 for PS4 hasn't moved since it apeared with 14pt. It's horrible. Also I'm seeing a lot of bombas (better say I'm not seeing these games). Should be in the chart already and they aren't.

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Samurai Warriors 4

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

J-Stars Victory

mario 3d world had 24 points 11 days before release and gained another 46 points during those last 11 days. nintendo games just tend to sell with legs instead of spetacular front loaded first weeks.

Zero999 said:
hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

Btw, Dynasty Warriors 8 for PS4 hasn't moved since it apeared with 14pt. It's horrible. Also I'm seeing a lot of bombas (better say I'm not seeing these games). Should be in the chart already and they aren't.

Samurai Warriors 4

J-Stars Victory

mario 3d world had 24 points 11 days before release and gained another 46 points during those last 11 days. nintendo games just tend to sell with legs instead of spetacular front loaded first weeks.

Mario 3D World was ranking in Amazon.jp top 20 at the same time. Donkey kong is not inside the top 100. Mario was lauched during christmas, Donkey in a slow month. Be ready for disaster numbers for Donkey Kong. My bet is wont beat Pikmin 3 first week (90k). Legs? Also Pikmin legs, so 200k LTD.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:
Zero999 said:

Mario 3D World was ranking in Amazon.jp top 20 at the same time. Donkey kong is not inside the top 100. Mario was lauched during christmas, Donkey in a slow month. Be ready for disaster numbers for Donkey Kong. My bet is wont beat Pikmin 3 first week (90k). Legs? Also Pikmin legs, so 200k LTD.

lol, you're comparing pikmin with donkey kong? I think the entire pikmin series ltd sales (combined) haven't surpassed the lowest selling donkey kong.

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

It wasn't a wise decision to move DK from christmas to february just to fill the gap between 3D World and MK8. I guess DK wasn't the best decision for Retro.

I'm also expecting something like 70-75K FW.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

Samurai Warriors 4

J-Stars Victory

We don't really know how COMG customers will take to the PS4. I know how we can coorelate points to preorders just yet.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

A bit dull, to be honest. No DK, but Yakuza did well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
A bit dull, to be honest. No DK, but Yakuza did well.

I  wonder if DK will show up anytime soon.  The Wii U needs as much support as possible or else......

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Thinking about it, there are a few glaring omissions from the chart at the moment and it's being filled up with niche stuff like Infinite Stratos; Magi & Toshin Toshi. Weird. I wonder if all these games are actually gonna bomb or there's some reason for their low pre-orders.