By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Zelda, where art thou?

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Zelda, where art thou?

Sorry Link, your princess is in another castle... what, wrong franchise?

pezus said:
Hmm what can we expect for Zelda?

Zelda doesn't release in Japan until December 26th, but it should have charted by now :-/

I'm rooting for PDZ - 3DS is down weekly YoY because of Animal Crossing, I really want to see 3DS end up well up YoY, in all regions.

Plus I'm rooting on Dragon Quest and Drakengard. Drakengard because 1 & 2 were so awesome, and IMO Square Enix hasn't published many good console JRPG's recently, and Dragon Quest because I want to see WiiU do alright.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
pezus said:
Hmm what can we expect for Zelda?

Zelda doesn't release in Japan until December 26th, but it should have charted by now :-/

I'm rooting for PDZ - 3DS is down weekly YoY because of Animal Crossing, I really want to see 3DS end up well up YoY, in all regions.

Plus I'm rooting on Dragon Quest and Drakengard. Drakengard because 1 & 2 were so awesome, and IMO Square Enix hasn't published many good console JRPG's recently, and Dragon Quest because I want to see WiiU do alright.

It's placed  at number 8  on Amazon Japan.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Date : November 25, 2013 (Mon) 08:00
November 24, 2013 November 18, 2013 : Index Period

[PS3] Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII - 555pt
[WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - 164pt
[PSP] GOD EATER 2 (PSP) - 95pt
[3DS] One Piece Unlimited World Red - 92pt
[Vita] GOD EATER 2 (Vita) - 89pt
[PS3] Call of Duty ghost ( subtitled version ) - 86pt
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 - 68pt
[PS3] Monster Hunter Frontier G Beginner's Package - 65pt
52pt - my princess of [3DS] Aikatsu two !
[3DS] Monster Hunter 4 - 35pt
[3DS] Pokemon X - 34pt
[PS3] Battlefield 4 - 33pt
[PS3] Grand Theft Auto 5 - 28pt
[3DS] Band Brothers P -! 26pt
~ Alchemist of Arland ~ story of the beginning of the studio [PS3] New Rorona ( Limited Edition ) - 22pt
[3DS] Pokemon Y - 22pt
[PSP] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 - 18pt
18pt - 2013 [PSP] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball
If the master of the Wii U [WiiU] drum ~ John (soft single item ) -! 16pt
~ Alchemist of Arland ~ story of the beginning of the studio [Vita] New Rorona - 15pt

Around the Network

lol PSP>Vita GE2! That Shippment though, it'll do better next week!

SM3DW opened up with more thn double its pre order, but will have around 100k-140k FW

One Piece is So So. It did have 2 bundles (very good looking one

Good enough for Lightning I guess. FFXIII-2 had 1341 points on the weekly ranking and resulted in a first week of 525k so I'm hoping Lightning Returns can crack 250k.

So how long is it going to take for Yakuza to gain a point?

Whoops. I let this slip off my chartz' buddy.

Some terrible performances in the weekly. Atelier Rorona absolutely cratering on both Vita and PS3. Clearly Gust can't get away with the Compile Heart strategy of releasing a remake after 4 years. Wonder if it would have done any better as a Vita exclusive.

Pretty terrible from One Piece too. Using normal points conversion that'd be a <50k FW. I know it has bundles, but still, for a MonHun x One Piece game I'd have expected miles better.

Really bad drop for God Eater Vita, too. < 50k second week is probably about what I was expecting, but still. Hope it has some of Burst's legs.

Mario too. < 85k? Not great. Although I presume the points conversion will be a bit more favourable for WiiU, so probably past 100k. Still, though.

And Lightning too. Uff. EVERYTHING THIS WEEK.

At least Puzzles & Dragons did something in the daily.