By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

SnakeDrake said:
Is that Serah? If it is im actually interested in how she became psychotic. I guess i should finally finish 13-2 :P

It's not :P

You should finish XIII-2 anyway, though, because it's super-awesome.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:
Is that Serah? If it is im actually interested in how she became psychotic. I guess i should finally finish 13-2 :P

It's not :P

You should finish XIII-2 anyway, though, because it's super-awesome.

The she looks way to simular though.

I guess i should but the story damn i never saw anything butcher a time travel story as much as this game. Well at least the monster collecting part is cool and fun. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Kresnik said:
I wonder why FF X / X2 has started picking up steam. The Vita version reappeared in the amazon top 20 again earlier today. It's now completely disappeared. Stock issues?

Also, don't worry Boutros. I'll be buying Lightning Returns.

That's a good question. I've seen little new Ingo to trigger a spike in preorders...maybe ads have gone live, or Lightning Returns hangover?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

SnakeDrake said:

I guess i should but the story damn i never saw anything butcher a time travel story as much as this game. Well at least the monster collecting part is cool and fun. 

She's supposed to look similar... I'm guessing that's part of the story :P

I really enjoyed XIII-2.  I agree that the story was a little all over the place but for the most part I enjoyed it.  Caius was cool; Yeul was cool; Noel was cool (although his trousers were terrible).  Serah got on my nerves but luckily she wasn't really the focus.

Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:

She's supposed to look similar... I'm guessing that's part of the story :P

I really enjoyed XIII-2.  I agree that the story was a little all over the place but for the most part I enjoyed it.  Caius was cool; Yeul was cool; Noel was cool (although his trousers were terrible).  Serah got on my nerves but luckily she wasn't really the focus.

You could just change his custome. I have Serah in a sexy black clothing. I also have the Mass Effect N7 armour, but those looks way out of place. Anyways i find it funny that SE are selling Serah bikini for $5 bucks which actually have a high number of ratings on psn

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

FF10 picking up, nice.

Glad to see FFX/X-2 enter the charts! Also about Mario, I'm guessing it had a shipment around 500k which would put first day sales at 100k so I'm gunna guess FW will be 175k. Besides it *should* have legs so it will end up getting good sales by Wii U standards.

And I hope that GE2 sells through it's first shipment (or close to it) this upcoming week.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

I think Mario 3D world will do just fine on its first week and will have amazing legs.

165k FW.
Wii U 44k.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE GREATEST GAME WILL SOON TAKE ITS PLACE AT NO.1
just 20 more days

ktay95 said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE GREATEST GAME WILL SOON TAKE ITS PLACE AT NO.1
just 20 more days

Greatest game? Pfff KH>>>FFX :P I never got the chance to play the sequel, is it as good as FFX? (FFX-2