By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:
animegaming said:

Probably due the lack of news since E3, I imagine things will pick up once TGS happens next month. 

When is tgs? 

Anyway I wonder will spiderman do 100k first week? 

The 19th to the 23rd with Sony doing something called "PlayStation LineUp Tour" that sounds like what might be their TGS conference this year on the 10th.

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/sieja-playstation-lineup-tour-video-live-show-set-for-september-10

Around the Network

I'm a bit surprised Super Mario Party isn't showing up yet. Is the franchise not popular in Japan or are preorders still closed?

animegaming said:
Farsala said:
KH3 pretty slow lately.

Probably due the lack of news since E3, I imagine things will pick up once TGS happens next month. 

Most likely we'll get a new KH3 trailer within weeks, Nomura attended Gamescom and was interviewed by many publications and he said news will come soon

Another point for Resident Evil 2 and Spider-Man.

Yep Kingdom Hearts 3 needs more new footage and information to start moving better here. We will most likely see new stuff in September.

Last edited by Dr.Vita - on 24 August 2018

Bofferbrauer2 said:
I'm a bit surprised Super Mario Party isn't showing up yet. Is the franchise not popular in Japan or are preorders still closed?

Mario Party is a 1 million seller in Japan, even Star Rush and Top 100 did 200k there. I think pre-orders are either not open yet or the audience doesn't pre-order this type of game far in advance.

Around the Network
Marth said:
Green098 said:

Mario Party is a 1 million seller in Japan, even Star Rush and Top 100 did 200k there. I think pre-orders are either not open yet or the audience doesn't pre-order this type of game far in advance.

It is available on COMG https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/comgstore/1293-4902370540437.html

Is currently #170 on amazon Japan and which makes it rank 27 for all Switch games.
So it hasn't really gained momentum yet but its still 5-6 weeks away from release.

I think it's just not a game it's audience pre-orders over a month in advance for then. Also don't Mario Party games have pretty long legs?

A lot of games getting a lot of points. Always good to see. Looks like Orochi 3 will heavily be PS4 favored in terms of split. Guess Switch owners already have plenty of Nintendo-themed musou games so they're not tempted by it.

Plenty of green to go around today.

Great day all round