By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Around the Network

And Smash Ultimate has officially hit the 200 mark! The fourth Switch game to do it! Joining Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, and Super Mario Odyssey!

zorg1000 said:
peachbuggy said:

Well, considering X/Y were mainline titles, to match that first week would be pretty good! Am guessing its FW sales were 1m+?

All the 3DS Pokemin duos (X/Y, OR/AS, S/M, US/UM) had first weeks in the 1.2-1.8 million range i believe.

X/Y - 2.1 million

Sun/Moon - 1.9 million 

OR/AS - 1.5 million

US/UM - 1.2 million 

No way Let's Go is doing 2+ million. A million is probable.

Bad day for kh3

200 points for Smash, nice!

Around the Network

Who snitched on me again? Someone is really trying to get me to not talk about the only game I truly care about in the charts. lol Even switched up what I was saying and still got a warning. Hilarious.

200 points! Yay for Smash! :D

p0isonparadise said:
zorg1000 said:

All the 3DS Pokemin duos (X/Y, OR/AS, S/M, US/UM) had first weeks in the 1.2-1.8 million range i believe.

X/Y - 2.1 million

Sun/Moon - 1.9 million 

OR/AS - 1.5 million

US/UM - 1.2 million 

No way Let's Go is doing 2+ million. A million is probable.

I dont think so either, my original comment was about pre-orders so i guess my initial point was people are saying Lets Go pre-orders are low but compared to what? Most recent Pokemon games werent even up for pre-order this early so there is little to base it off of.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Compared to Smash I would say. How does Smash usually compare to Pokemon in terms of COMG points?

Megiddo said:
Compared to Smash I would say. How does Smash usually compare to Pokemon in terms of COMG points?

No real way of knowing, only one Smash Bros game has released since this thread started. We dont if Smash 4 or Smash Ultimate is closer to normal so trying to gauge demand for Pokemon based on Smash is pretty difficult.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Marth said:
Days left Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Splatoon 2 Pokemon Let's Go!
99   18 97
98   32 99
97 13 47 100
96 15 78 111
95 16 87 113
94 17 96 113
93 19 99  
92 19 105  
91 22 117  
90 24 138  

And here you can see Splatoon 2's incredible performance :D
And it just kept going. So Pokemon will not beat that. MK8D should be possible.
Smash still has 2 weeks of buffer left.

Smash vs Splatoon 2 could get very interesting if Smash just keeps going like it does right now