By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

What comes tomorrow? 

5 new SKUs

Around the Network

So I've been lurking this thread for awhile, but I finally need to ask. If the only version that has points is the LE version (like with Senran Kagura and Girls und Panzer) does that mean that the 'regular' version has 0 points? Or do we just not know the number of points it has other than it's less than the lowest spot on the chart currrently?

Seems odd that those versions that are 10k+ yen plus are the only versions that people are preordering. Whereas with SAO and SRW you see a more normal evenish split between LE/RE editions.

Oh also, I want to point out, there are more Vita SKUs on this list than Switch :P

Awful last day for Sword Art Online and Dynasty Warriors.

Hopefully something interesting arrives tomorrow.

Soooo Boutros, how's the booze? Good?

Around the Network

SnK 2 Switch enters the chart before the PS4 and Vita version. HgG increases. Keep going!

Wrong Switch games, Valkyria Chronicles 4 deserves more love.

Attack on Titan for Switch showed up before PS4 version? Interesting...

Switch is back y'all.

Well... the Switch games and PS4 games are actually not that different in terms of what we can expect for total pre-orders, but there's more PS4 games and they're ranking higher. Not exactly great, but that seems to be the theme of the Switch in Japan : An absolute choke-hold on console sales and already released software sales, but not on pre orders. That's most likely due to game variety on the PS4 console.