By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Well... the Switch games and PS4 games are actually not that different in terms of what we can expect for total pre-orders, but there's more PS4 games and they're ranking higher. Not exactly great, but that seems to be the theme of the Switch in Japan : An absolute choke-hold on console sales and already released software sales, but not on pre orders. That's most likely due to game variety on the PS4 console.

Well I feel like a lot of Nintendo games don't get many preorders but perform pretty well. Like Mario Rabbids for example.

Kirby will probably outsell in Japan all games coming to PS4 in futur months even if it's not getting much preorders. 

Around the Network

Interesting new games

Wait, they showed before PS4, witch is good and all, but I still hope for Bayonetta and Kirby to get more love

Click HERE and be happy 

The first attack on titan was lackluster, PS4 owners are smart

Train wreck said:
The first attack on titan was lackluster, PS4 owners are smart

Oh god. These kind of comments. LOL. 

Around the Network

The publisher for game #20 is Sprite. I didn't even know that pop company made video games. Let alone some Japanese style video game!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

hope kingdom hearts gets a releasedate this weekend, so the chart will be more interesting again

Atleast there's more variety to the charts.That's always nice.

How's the COMG ratio with released Switch games? Just seems despite getting lower pre-orders on COMG, alot of the Switch games get a lot better sales. What is up with that?

back after a few days and some red is in... nice! red is the new Dark Blue

Switch!!!

I didn't even know that AOT2 Switch exists. lol

Besides that nothing interesting entered the charts today.