By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Michael-5 said:
AlphaCielago said:
Michael-5 said:

oh...so 10 week countdown will start with a big change in Wii U?

Yes, I believe it will sell 20k+ this week because of the bundles. Nintendo also stated in their briefing that it has been doing good in pre-orders.

There is a bundle that comes with Wii Party + NSMBU + Wiimote+ and another bundle which is the same but with Wii Fit U included, for 2k yen more.

Both bundles are in black and white.

In Japan only right? The only bundle we get here in NA is a New Super Mario Bros + New Super Luigi bundle. I think Nintendo should make a Wii Fit Bundle (since it's available digitally, how hard would it be to include a the pedometer at least?) or maybe a Pikmin 3 bundle.

Yes, it's Japan only. It may also be the reason for decline in sales for Wii U in the latest weeksmon M-Create. One would be insane to buy anything lesser than these bundles.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
Michael-5 said:
AlphaCielago said:
Michael-5 said:

oh...so 10 week countdown will start with a big change in Wii U?

Yes, I believe it will sell 20k+ this week because of the bundles. Nintendo also stated in their briefing that it has been doing good in pre-orders.

There is a bundle that comes with Wii Party + NSMBU + Wiimote+ and another bundle which is the same but with Wii Fit U included, for 2k yen more.

Both bundles are in black and white.

In Japan only right? The only bundle we get here in NA is a New Super Mario Bros + New Super Luigi bundle. I think Nintendo should make a Wii Fit Bundle (since it's available digitally, how hard would it be to include a the pedometer at least?) or maybe a Pikmin 3 bundle.

Yes, it's Japan only. It may also be the reason for decline in sales for Wii U in the latest weeksmon M-Create. One would be insane to buy anything lesser than these bundles.

I hope so, it's been super weak in Japan lately.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

NesFe said:

I refer you to Kresnik's thread "Comg Vs vita sales"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=168639

Persona 4 golden >192(ended up selling 137,128) and Toukiden 138 (ended up selling 124,274)

Yay, it was useful!

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:

Persona 4 golden >192(ended up selling 137,128) and Toukiden 138 (ended up selling 124,274)

Yay, it was useful!

lol, yeah I check it out from time to time whenever a new vita game i'm interested in enters COMG ^^

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:

Yay, it was useful!

I just wish you sorted it either by COMG, week 1 sales, or alphabetically.....by release date is confusing.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Michael-5 said:

I just wish you sorted it either by COMG, week 1 sales, or alphabetically.....by release date is confusing.

The second table is by ratio and the third table is going to be by COMG ranking.

... It's just a lot of effort.  I made the first table using VGC's tools, not excel, so I have to re-type everything out if I want to make a new table, or start from scratch in excel.  So now, I'd rather just keep it as it is since it's useable, even if you all keep moaning about it :P

edit: Besides, I don't think by release date is useless.  It shows you how ratios changed at the Vita's install base grows.

Kresnik, you're doing a good job with that thread. Keep it up!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wii Bomb U
And c'mon PDZ, you can do better.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Wii Bomb U

I don't like the Wii U at all but I can still know it's going to succeed. The power of Nintendo's exclusives overpower many. With Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic  Wii U any Nintendo console can't really  flop.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

GdaTyler said:
Pavolink said:
Wii Bomb U

I don't like the Wii U at all but I can still know it's going to succeed. The power of Nintendo's exclusives overpower many. With Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic  Wii U any Nintendo console can't really  flop.

Gamecube fail dispite Nintendo first party

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m