By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Wii Party U beasting as usual............

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Pretty uneventful last day considering so much stuff is releasing. Lame.

Nice little gain for Akiba'Strip.

so what Vita game had the most points on COMG so far? so I can compare to GE2

ktay95 said:
so what Vita game had the most points on COMG so far? so I can compare to GE2

I refer you to Kresnik's thread "Comg Vs vita sales"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=168639

Persona 4 golden >192(ended up selling 137,128) and Toukiden 138 (ended up selling 124,274)

A bit dull, all things considered. Nice to see Wii Party scoring though, I expect Mario to join in on the fun now.

GE2 Vita will have a first week of 195k.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
What's the deal with Gundam Breaker getting a Limited Vita? It wasn't going to sell very much, with it released on the PS3 already.
Wii Party ended 38 points away from it's predecessor, but that's not surprising, it's surprising that it even charted.
5 new games, let med take a stab-
3D World
Triforce of the Gods 2
Final Fantasy X - Vita (one of the versions)
Daigaso P
Inazuma (just guessing here)

On Amazon 3D World was just above Wii Party U, it should chart. Same with FFX or X-2 for Vita, if the PS3 version is charting, the PSV version should be there too.

I hope Wii Party U pushes consoles, it's bundled with a controller like Wii Play was, and it's Wii Party, both of which did phenominally well on Wii.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
AlphaCielago said:
What's the deal with Gundam Breaker getting a Limited Vita? It wasn't going to sell very much, with it released on the PS3 already.
Wii Party ended 38 points away from it's predecessor, but that's not surprising, it's surprising that it even charted.
5 new games, let med take a stab-
3D World
Triforce of the Gods 2
Final Fantasy X - Vita (one of the versions)
Daigaso P
Inazuma (just guessing here)

On Amazon 3D World was just above Wii Party U, it should chart. Same with FFX or X-2 for Vita, if the PS3 version is charting, the PSV version should be there too.

I hope Wii Party U pushes consoles, it's bundled with a controller like Wii Play was, and it's Wii Party, both of which did phenominally well on Wii.

Wii Party U will push in the form of the family bundles that Nintendo released today. Going to be an interesting week.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

oh...so 10 week countdown will start with a big change in Wii U?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:

Yes, I believe it will sell 20k+ this week because of the bundles. Nintendo also stated in their briefing that it has been doing good in pre-orders.

There is a bundle that comes with Wii Party + NSMBU + Wiimote+ and another bundle which is the same but with Wii Fit U included, for 2k yen more.

Both bundles are in black and white.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
Michael-5 said:

Yes, I believe it will sell 20k+ this week because of the bundles. Nintendo also stated in their briefing that it has been doing good in pre-orders.

There is a bundle that comes with Wii Party + NSMBU + Wiimote+ and another bundle which is the same but with Wii Fit U included, for 2k yen more.

Both bundles are in black and white.

In Japan only right? The only bundle we get here in NA is a New Super Mario Bros + New Super Luigi bundle. I think Nintendo should make a Wii Fit Bundle (since it's available digitally, how hard would it be to include a the pedometer at least?) or maybe a Pikmin 3 bundle.