By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I wonder if the PS4 DQ can catch the 3DS version on comg, Even if it's only for a moment.

Around the Network

Craziness is over Japan right now. Splatoon 2 pre-orders is the trending topic today. 

Since Comg was accepting pre-orders from one month ago, I wonder if it's going to be a normal day for them.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Kuksenkov said:
So Nintendo just announced a Splatoon Switch Bundle for Japan... Game over bitches.

Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiit

hiska-kun said:

Craziness is over Japan right now. Splatoon 2 pre-orders is the trending topic today. 

Since Comg was accepting pre-orders from one month ago, I wonder if it's going to be a normal day for them.

That is great to hear! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kuksenkov said:
So Nintendo just announced a Splatoon Switch Bundle for Japan... Game over bitches.

Splatoon bundle
Free DLC for ARMS
Splatoon themed Pro Controller and Joy Cons

Nintendo be like...

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:
Kyuu said:

That's interesting. Pokemon Sun Moon sold ~1.9M first week. For the moment a lower opening for DragonQuest should be expected. What about Monster Hunter X (Generations)? It sold 1.5M first week, probably is also a good comparison.

I still prefer MH rather than Pokemon :D It's till cooler for me, maybe because of the gameplay :D

hiska-kun said:

Instead of 4p today be 7p :p

Joking aside if no pre orders would of started here i bet we would of seen 150p+ first day. Lets see if it does have a big bump today. And i dont like using amazon japan for an indicator for japan but that top 30 in hilarious

Just look at Dragon Quest 11, Tekken 7, why can't you perform similar to it???

Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

I can see that but only so much. Its not like switch version is coming out this year. I also think ratio will be much better on 3ds side as it seems like more the hardcore fans are split even between the 2 sku.

That said the games need to pick up, even if its 2months+ away. As Out pointed out, these are the games that need huge first weeks as dragons dont really have legs lol. For franchise comparisons, around 2mil fw would be kinda bad, especially when the games are on 2 sytems (3ds being one with 20mil+ install base)

Its not like MH/pokemon/ac/etc. It needs a very strong FW. 

Do we have DQ comparisons for FW+LTD? (Especially 7/8/9)

Are you sure it won't be out this year? 

No one can be sure, but haven't seen or heard a single bit of actual information about the Switch version. No screenshots, no video, not even comments about which version of DQ is going to Switch.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Amazon Japan update. So DQ11 ps4 has been knocked from #1 spot to #10. All 9 places above are taken up by splatoon related items and many more below it too.