By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

horuhe said:
Mario Kart 7 didn't reach 3 million on 3DS, and you are expecting from 5 to 8 million for Splatoon 2. lol

Dont direct this at me, and splatoon will get close to if not over 5mil. Ill make a thread on it soon so crow may be served once again xD

Around the Network
horuhe said:
Mario Kart 7 didn't reach 3 million on 3DS, and you are expecting from 5 to 8 million for Splatoon 2. lol

Well, Splatoon did beat MK8 rather easely in Japan

TheGoldenBoy said:

Splatatatatataatatatatatatatatatatata!

How many days before launch did preorders start for the original Splatoon?

tbone51 said:
Acevil said:

They are being crazy for crazy sake. 

Im expecting 4mil+ with a bold prediction of 5mil. Im not saying 6mil-8mil lol :p

I just didn't want to lowball again with Splatoon :p

Good day for Dragon Quest (especially PS4) and Fire Emblem!

Around the Network
John19 said:

Would it be too early for this, or am I only saying that because I didn't notice the green. (ignore me)

Another amazing day for Dragon Quest 11!

And also Tekken 7 and Dark Souls 3 with one point!

Finally life on the charts again.

And crazy predictions again lol

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

tbone51 said:
Wait did splatoon pre orders even really open up yet? I dont think they did officially yet? (Its not up on amazon but everything else is)

If this is true then when it actually does splatoon2 will explode here lol

Not actually. Not even on Amazon nor Rakuten. So, it's just COMG! being COMG! again.

Bofferbrauer said:

Well, Splatoon did beat MK8 rather easely in Japan

MK8 could have sold much better if it wasn't on the system it was, and Splatoon was the Wii U version of Yo-Kai Watch for 3DS, caught everyone by surprise. From 2 to 2.5 million LTD is actually a good ballpark for a sequel of Splatoon taking into account how many units of the system will be at the moment of Splatoon 2 being released and how many units Wii U were sold at the moment of Splatoon was released. Even 3 million being veeeeery positive could be reachable with digital, but more than that is just making jokes and not taking this kinda serious.

John19 said:

it's going to get past the original comfortably, even with a smaller user base