By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Around the Network

Not making any promises but I'll try to update the chart until Boutros comes back. Unless someone else wants to.

If I do make mistakes, just tell so that I can fix them.

TheGoldenBoy said:

Wow!You did a good job!

good job with chart Golden Boy

DQ so close to 60 points, awesome day

Jranation said:
Sooooo Splatoon 2 and DQ is on the same month?..........

Splatoon 2 is one week before. That's one way to absolutely cannibalize its first few weeks.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

DQ11 3ds version is leading as expected though I am still happy for the PS4 version. hope the great leg for both versions.

Nuvendil said:
You know Square, you could have even MORE preorders via the Switch version if the Switch version had a release window and a video. Or at least a freaking screenshot.

Or they could do a late port this holiday or next year and make even more money through double dippers.  It makes no sense revealing the Switch version now.  

Kerotan said:
Nuvendil said:
You know Square, you could have even MORE preorders via the Switch version if the Switch version had a release window and a video. Or at least a freaking screenshot.

Or they could do a late port this holiday or next year and make even more money through double dippers.  It makes no sense revealing the Switch version now.  

I concur. If SE aren't going to release the Switch version at the same time as the other two, it's only logical that they keep it out of the public's eye in order to both not steal some sales momentum from the others, and to better build hype for the Switch version later and encourage double-dipping.

hiska-kun said:
Kerotan said:

Ffs so I have to wait until October.  10pm was the perfect update time.  

So you telling me Japan never changes its time?  Why?! 

Because is useless lol

I'm originally from Spain and I've never understood the time changes. Since I moved to Japan, life makes more sense now lol

What part of Spain?  I have to say I like it when they change and we get an hour more in the evening 

I suspect the Switch version of DQ will come out during the holidays.