By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Andy97 said:
Someone said splatoon2 will outsell DQ11 in Japan? interesting…dont worry,time will tell.

Ill get the oven ready again, there was no leftovers from splatoon vs ffxv feast :p

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Not making any promises but I'll try to update the chart until Boutros comes back. Unless someone else wants to.

If I do make mistakes, just tell so that I can fix them.

Wow, great you did really a great job, thanks;)

Well seems like the 3DS just won't die

tbone51 said:
Andy97 said:
Someone said splatoon2 will outsell DQ11 in Japan? interesting…dont worry,time will tell.

Ill get the oven ready again, there was no leftovers from splatoon vs ffxv fea

Good Luck

Andy97 said:
tbone51 said:

Ill get the oven ready again, there was no leftovers from splatoon vs ffxv fea

Good Luck

Not sayings going to happen/guaranteed, but its certainly possible. The only franchise not named animal crossing/pokemon/monster hunter that could beat dq is splatoon. 

I mean this saying you think its impossible? Well good luck aint needed apparently as far as splatoon2 goes lol

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Andy97 said:

Ill get the oven ready again, there was no leftovers from splatoon vs ffxv feast :p

xD tbone51 you are vicious!! HAHAHA

think-man said:
tbone51 said:

Seriously, boldest accurate prediction on this site. Don't know which is the biggest point, Final Fantasy 15 sales being so much less, or Splatoon sales being so much more. 

Acevil said:
think-man said:

Seriously, boldest accurate prediction on this site. Don't know which is the biggest point, Final Fantasy 15 sales being so much less, or Splatoon sales being so much more. 

I want to say it wasnt me with the ffxv<splatoon. It was some1 else. I did do the 1mil WW in under a month as well as splatoon doing way over 1mil by years end and 4mil+ WW lifetime. ;)

That said it was a mixture of both. FFXV still will end up around 1.2mil-1.25mil lifetime in japan so ot did decline as if it was to sell the original expectations (1.8mil-2.5mil) it would have beaten splatoon.

But in splatoons defense we didnt know nintendo would put the brakes on wiiu early last year. If not splatoon would of been a 2mil+ seller but itll settle around 1.75mil-1.8mil

Dont worry i have about 5-10 good bold predictions this year. With 2 being extremly bold xD (like splat2 doing close to or over 5mil lifetime)

tbone51 said:
Andy97 said:

Good Luck

Not sayings going to happen/guaranteed, but its certainly possible. The only franchise not named animal crossing/pokemon/monster hunter that could beat dq is splatoon. 

I mean this saying you think its impossible? Well good luck aint needed apparently as far as splatoon2 goes lol

To be honest,I have never thought that a mainline DQ  will  be beaten by any other title in Japan except animal crossing,pokemon and monster hunter. you are making a bold prediction,but as I said ,we will see what happens.

tbone51 said:

No console wars but it looks like switch might take over vita support. Kinda surprising but its early to say 100%. I didnt expect some of those announcements tbh.

Yes, but is it going to take over Vita userbase or are they just going to continue migrating to PS4? That's what I was pointing out.